Simon, Jedward, Katie Weisel, Rylan, Cher Lloyd, Frankie cococo,

garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
Forum Member
X factor.

That's it I have had enough. I never forgot the year simon kicked out his own act Lucie to save jedward even though every week he slated them. Then 2 years ago we had the gamu girl kicked out to let that girl who snarls and Katie weissel through, and every year it seems to happen.
Now we got idiot rylan. Bye bye x factor.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye!!
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure you'll carry on watching it like all the others who flounce out.

And isn't it past your bedtime - after all it is a school night.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Lucie was Dani's act not simons....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    Bye bye x factor.

B'bye.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I think the best way to keep watching is to accept it as the farce that it is. ;)
  • AQ1993AQ1993 Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    LMAO at Frankie "Cocococo" made me laugh aha :p
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll carry on watching it like all the others who flounce out.

And isn't it past your bedtime - after all it is a school night.

Nope. But I will watch the final though
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot Chico, Wagner and Johnny :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    1. Lucie wasn't Simon's act.
    2. Guma was eliminated due to visa issue as far as I know.
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't watching when Jedward were appearing, but the remainder of the OP's list of reasons to quit watching are pretty close to being half of the performers who have kept me in front of the screen over the past three years: without them I'd likely have given up on the show before now. I could of course supply a list, completely different, of those who have made me wonder XF is really worth the time of day. One man's meat and all that...
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    How can you put worldwide successful Cher Lloyd in that lineup though? And Europe successful Jedward too?
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Gamu was kicked out. It gave Treyc a chance, who was a much better singer. Gamu was all hype.
  • RodRuby93RodRuby93 Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you put worldwide successful Cher Lloyd in that lineup though? And Europe successful Jedward too?

Well a modicum of talent is all that's obligatory to become successful worldwide (including Europe), such as in terms of selling and producing records for the purpose of obtaining incremental revenue. Both of them (although I don't mind Jedward) exemplify this for certain.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I think the best way to keep watching is to accept it as the farce that it is. ;)

'Farces' are very old hat now.

This will be my last one OP, I am only watching for Ella, when she goes, I go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Gamu was kicked out. It gave Treyc a chance, who was a much better singer. Gamu was all hype.

I agree, Gamu was overrated.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    hated katie waisell , just dire.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    I agree, Gamu was overrated.

Totally agree and should not have even been in this country
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Cher Lloyd should be in the list - she is very talented (and I loved her :o).
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that there are still posts like this every year.. Surely by now everyone has just figured out what's going to happen? How can people seriously watch this show expecting anything less. It's just so much easier to take it all with a pinch of salt, aware that apart from 2/3 chosen contestants, everyones going to get shafted at some point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Cher Lloyd in the same list as these irrelevant people....hmmmm i don't think so.
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm surprised that there are still posts like this every year.. Surely by now everyone has just figured out what's going to happen? How can people seriously watch this show expecting anything less. It's just so much easier to take it all with a pinch of salt, aware that apart from 2/3 chosen contestants, everyones going to get shafted at some point.

unfortunately you need a few years for proof of what is happening and now I have it