Leona Lewis - Lovebird - Music Video

Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
Forum Member
✭✭
The video for Leona's new single Lovebird has finally been released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0lg-loAP1I&feature=g-all

Its low budget and quite simple, but I still really like it.

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    pfff not available in my country.... Why?

It's released as a single here too
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfff not available in my country.... Why?

It's released as a single here too

I don't know why Syco do that, they should just make it available worldwide straight away, they always seems to wait a few days.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I don't know why Syco do that, they should just make it available worldwide straight away, they always seems to wait a few days.

They need to make it worldwide to garner views and interest for when the album is releases globally! They're really losing an opportunity here. I don't know if it's just me, but when I see a song with lots of views on youtube, it makes me check it out
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    They need to make it worldwide to garner views and interest for when the album is releases globally! They're really losing an opportunity here. I don't know if it's just me, but when I see a song with lots of views on youtube, it makes me check it out

I completely agree with you, hopefully they will unblock it soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of Bonnie Tyler - total eclipse :) Just the video of course, not the song hehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    They need to make it worldwide to garner views and interest for when the album is releases globally!
    I have a feeling this wont get a global release. It's underperformed in her home territory and Syco aren't the kind of label to take a risk. Enough money has already been flushed down the pan with this album.

I'm still so pressed that Glassheart, the track, is sitting gathering dust.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling this wont get a global release. It's underperformed in her home territory and Syco aren't the kind of label to take a risk. Enough money has already been flushed down the pan with this album.

SyCo need a kick in the arse. Fans are calling for Glassheart. If they want to make an attempt to save this album they'd release Glassheart, Come Alive and Sugar
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful song and video. Deserves to be number 1. I'm sure it won't be but it deserves to be!

I think Favourite Scar and Come Alive would make great singles. I'm not really that keen on Glassheart (the song), I find it quite boring and generic dance sounding.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's an awful video. They've stuck a cage in a room, put Leona in a dress and have her float around it. Must have taken all of 2 seconds to think up that concept.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Its beautiful.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've heard Leona is releasing Glassheart the album is the US next year and Glassheart the song will be the lead single. Presumably, the next single after Lovebirds in the UK will also be Glassheart.
  • tonypennystonypennys Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    They are sycoing her up to do her second tour , not easy but hopefully her alarm clock will go off
  • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful video & song, sometimes less is more, and I think the video illustrates the song perfectly. I think this is my favourite video of Leona's.