13»

Comments

• Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    I saw that one. Hilarious :D

It happens a heck of a lot over here, too. It's just a stupid, nasty and sometimes very costly way of getting at someone - scratch their car!

Did you actually see that or just read about it on the internet because I've heard about it before and a lot of people claim it's an urban myth or an altered version of an old joke...

You're right, I did get told about it a few years ago. I'm sad that it's not true coz it did make me laugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes Kelli Filkins or as some dubbed her "ebay of pigs" what a rotten little cow she was glad to learn she got tossed in jail.
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most hilarious one was the one dubbed "Pole faced Joe". Drunk backs his car into another parked car goes to talk to them, as hes' leaving trips and falls into a metal pole on their yard. He claimed he had epilepsy...suuuure ya did

Yes, that one was great. I saw it on Youtube. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Love, love, love Judy and Byrd.

"Did you loose your luggage on your way here or did you intentionally wear beach shorts to a courtroom?"

I like it when we learn little snippets of their home life as well.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend used to work for the court service and knew a lot of the judges. She said they did not like or appreciate Judge Judy...not because of her character, because according to them she is very nice, but because she is on TV and famous! There is a residential in America each year that judges go to, and Judge Judy goes to it as well as judges from here, and they are pretty much envious of her.

Judge Judy ROCKS!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my there's so many good Judyisms you can slot into general conversations.

"Put on your listening ears!"

"Where do you think you were coming today a tea dance!"

"Thats a load of Baloney"

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever"

I could just keep going on lol
  • Options
    conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to watch this live online on the ITV3 home page ?
    The reason I ask is when it comes time for it to start, I get the message ..'Programme not available on this platform'.>:( It's my favourite programme and can't get to watch it. Help.
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the clip of the girl who wore a mini dress to court? The way Judge Judy put her right on how inappropriate it was to dress like a prostitute on her show was hilarious and spot on. The fact the girl's defense was "I'm a Christian" makes it even funnier.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the clip of the girl who wore a mini dress to court? The way Judge Judy put her right on how inappropriate it was to dress like a prostitute on her show was hilarious and spot on. The fact the girl's defense was "I'm a Christian" makes it even funnier.

I have not seen that one yet, but today she was balling out this 'dude' because he was wearing long shorts in court.

He was a right gimp. His female friend had bailed him out of jail, and he didn't pay her back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The doozey with the case about the woman whose hubby was shagging someone else, and the mistress called child protective services ohhh boy Judy reamed her for that "Why didnt the dad call if he was so concerned"

Lol had to laugh as Judy nearly exploded with rage calling her a busy body.

The most annoying cases are the ones where people bitch about their wedding cakes ugh

LMFAO or the case where the girls were making fun of this girls unibrow and they said "dey woz mad doggin' me" Sweetie if your eyebrows look like a unibrow expect people to laugh.

The case of the Avocado thief getting into a fight with like a 60 year old man

The peaches throwing case where the dad and 2 sons huff and puff out of the court because their cherubs were caught bang to rights being dicks

The dumb blondes who got into a fight with some boys ends up blowing her own case to shred by saying "dey woz loooserds" dumb bitches

Any case with smug douchebags who con women out of money claiming they were gifts only to find themselves verbally emasculated by Judy who turns them into simpering bowls of jelly

:D
  • Options
    freddofrogfreddofrog Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Oh my there's so many good Judyisms you can slot into general conversations.

"Put on your listening ears!"

"Where do you think you were coming today a tea dance!"

"Thats a load of Baloney"

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever"

I could just keep going on lol

"how can you tell when a teenager is lying ?" ..... "when their mouth is moving" .
    I use that on my teenaged kids :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy : UMMMM is NOT an answer.

"Would you wear that outfit to church, young lady?"

Judge Judy rocks.
  • Options
    epsomepsom Posts: 4,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to sound very ignorant here but where do I find CI Channel?

I have seen some JJ shows going back 10+ years on CBS and on another channel (10) going back 4 years - it seems that many years have been missed in this country.

Love Judge Judy.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    marianna01 wrote: »
    I'm going to sound very ignorant here but where do I find CI Channel?

I have seen some JJ shows going back 10+ years on CBS and on another channel (10) going back 4 years - it seems that many years have been missed in this country.

Love Judge Judy.

Channel 553 on Sky.
    Channel 237 on Virgin.
    Channel 433 on BT.
    http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/ :)
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ReoVYilCs

One of the funniest clips I have ever seen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channel 553 on Sky.
    Channel 237 on Virgin.
    Channel 433 on BT.
    http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/ :)

Great thanks will check that out - already knew about ITV3 and CBS Reality so another channel to add to the list.
  • Options
    Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still prefer this one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8w9sGuoYM

Although there was one I saw years ago and I've searched for a clip of it many times in the past to no avail. They had a TV there that showed footage of the plaintiff (I think) landing a light aircraft on a highway and Judge Judy just loses it with laughter. I seem to remember it being one of the funniest things I've ever seen - such a shame I couldn't find it. :(

(Just found this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS1VgKGYokI )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ReoVYilCs

One of the funniest clips I have ever seen.

I like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUXTFceilo
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just caught the first ep on CI HD, it was from 2011. Apparently the HD source shows should start being aired from Wednesday onwards, according to the Sky EPG...
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I really enjoy the programme too but can only see episodes from 2009/2010 on account of only having Freeview (i.e. ITV3).
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched a few episodes of Judge Judy today for the first time in years (and I know this thread is rather old itself!). After watching hour-long episodes of Judge Rinder, the half-hour format of Judge Judy was refreshing. Unfortunately, she seems capable of being as much of a dick as Rinder can be. There is a distinction between telling like it is and acting like a prick.

In one episode today, she bizarrely launched a blistering attack on the defendant's son, including repeatedly calling him a layabout even though the defendant stated he worked in a pizza restaurant? The son also has some sort of medical permission to take marijuana, which I believe was Judy's real problem but for someone who prides herself on dealing in the truth, I expected her not to let her personal feelings on drug use to ignore the facts that the defendant had presented to her.

EDIT: There's episodes from 2012/13 currently being shown on the Lifetime channel on Sky from 7pm on weekdays.