Do you think Perez is being bullied?

Comments

• sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he is being bullied. The whole house almost has picked on him from day 1.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    It's a bit like asking if I think rugby players are being 'assaulted' when an opponent comes along and knocks them over.

Obviously there should be and there are limits to the violence that's allowed on a rugby pitch but some violence is inevitable. There wouldn't be any kind of spectacle without it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    No he's not. He dishes it out but can't take it back. He needs to grow up. Vile little cretin.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't decide whether to laugh or weep.

You make conscious decisions about these things? If so I recommend laughing over crying.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    pompeybird wrote: »
    But isnt it down to those people to deal with it and not down to Katie H and her cronies ?

it doesnt really matter who but someone needs to put an end to his. i assume if enough people object to him he might finally get the message :kitty:
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Of course he is. Nadia is also being shunned because of him, which Hopkins admitted.
    All bullying tactics.

Absolutely. This is classic bullying by trying to isolate one person and she is not even doing it intricately.
  • KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES for sure, he can't even walk in a room without Gobshite and her mean girls having a go, Perez is an idiot, but Hopkins & Co and just nasty, vile bullies, they should be at least issued with a warning for their despicable behaviour >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he's not. He dishes it out but can't take it back. He needs to grow up. Vile little cretin.

This.
  • Minnie NinjaMinnie Ninja Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No. Him and KH are just like a pair of rutting stags that will just keep locking horns until one of them leaves the house. They truly are as bad as each other and they will never let up on each other so they really both need to keep as far away from each other as possible for the sake of the rest of the house.

The problem with him is that he gives it out but he cries like a baby when he gets is back which is winding her up even more and they've gotten into a vicious circle and it's almost like a couple who batter the crap out of each other but keep coming back for more. That house must be so toxic for the rest of the HMs that I feel sorry for them

I could not have put it better. Well said.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    Were the Nazis bullied in world war 2?

Are you equating Perez with mass murder and genocide?

Just be you don't like someone doesn't mean they aren't being bullied...

Katie does not shut up.....And Cami is a bigger brat than Perez...and her tits are on display too....It looks trashy..Nadia has integrity....
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he is. Nadia is also being shunned because of him, which Hopkins admitted.
    All bullying tactics.

Several HMs - including Nadia herself - have pointed out that she's not being 'shunned' directly, it's just because she's always with Perez and everyone else removes themselves from his presence because they can't stand being around him. Do you really think people should have to tolerate him just because she's latched onto him? It's not bullying her to not want to be around Perez.
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No. Him and KH are just like a pair of rutting stags that will just keep locking horns until one of them leaves the house. They truly are as bad as each other and they will never let up on each other so they really both need to keep as far away from each other as possible for the sake of the rest of the house.

The problem with him is that he gives it out but he cries like a baby when he gets is back which is winding her up even more and they've gotten into a vicious circle and it's almost like a couple who batter the crap out of each other but keep coming back for more. That house must be so toxic for the rest of the HMs that I feel sorry for them

Absolutely.
  • oncemoreoncemore Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, so honestly I don't care if he's being bullied. He has it coming to him for bullying people for years and making money from it. A tiny bit of justice is what i'd call it.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All bullying tactics.

Totally agree! Hopkins is a real nasty,infantile bitch and so is Cami-Li too! I cannot believe that anybody is supporting Hopkins I really can't and all those people that voted her most entertaining must be bonkers!
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taking the fact that Perez can be obnoxious and annoying beyond belief out of the equation.
    If my child was:
    being ostracized by a group of people at school on a daily basis,
    having people refuse to eat or sit with them,
    having people leave any room they walked into,
    hearing their friend being hounded and abused for talking to them,
    having someone walk behind them, saying how vile, pathetic....they were,
    on the receiving end of chants to "get them out",
    having someone saying, within earshot, that they were going to do anything they could to break and get rid of them,
    receiving nasty comments about the way they looked ( body fat ),

I would be requesting a meeting with the Headteacher to investigate bullying.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Yes, he's incredibly annoying but the constant abuse he gets from Hopkins is unacceptable.

Yes, spot on! Well said!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Taking the fact that Perez can be obnoxious and annoying beyond belief out of the equation.
    If my child was:
    having someone saying, within earshot, that they were going to do anything they could to break and get rid of them,

Exactly this. And you wouldnt care if the person doing it had been bullied themselves because 2 wrongs does not make it right.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my child was:

pompeybird wrote: »
    Exactly this. And you wouldnt care if the person doing it had been bullied themselves because 2 wrongs does not make it right.

Yes and yes.
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez being bullied it is then.
  • KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my child was:

You hit the nail on the head, this is absolutely what its like, and how anyone can see it any different is beyond me
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's being bullied because he deliberately spent the first week or so goading people into attacking him. It seems to be his modus operandi. Drive people to the edge of their sanity and when they react turn it all around to make yourself look like the victim.

Not that I don't like him - I do. he's made me laugh several times tonight. But I can't see him as a victim when he's orchestrated the whole thing.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my child was:

Hear hear. The woman is an infantile bully.
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he is.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »
    Several HMs - including Nadia herself - have pointed out that she's not being 'shunned' directly, it's just because she's always with Perez and everyone else removes themselves from his presence because they can't stand being around him. Do you really think people should have to tolerate him just because she's latched onto him? It's not bullying her to not want to be around Perez.

No, if she succumbs to the mob and isolates Perez she will be accepted. Hopkins said that tonight. Bullying of Nadia too and every member of the gang are complicit
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asks for it and gets it, and loves it.