Options

Cami-Li - Public Feedback

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
Forum Member
The public called Cami-Li untrustworthy, nasty and skanky tonight. Does anyone else agree that she deflected anger onto Perez in order to prevent the housemates from focusing on what had been said against her? She was pissed off but she also didn't want fellow housemates to start questioning her personality.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    The public called Cami-Li untrustworthy, nasty and skanky tonight. Does anyone else agree that she deflected anger onto Perez in order to prevent the housemates from focusing on what had been said against her? She was pissed off but she also didn't want fellow housemates to start questioning her personality.

Yes you're right! Well observed.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In tonight's episode she said she is attractive but I think she is a ghastly.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we can name things wrong with her until next Monday GET HER OUT >:(
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    In tonight's episode she said she is attractive but I think she is a ghastly.

For someone that spends so much time in the pool - Cami always looks like she needs a damn good wash. :confused:
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her quite odious.....

When she opens that mouth of hers in the Diary room.

She has no redeeming qualities...

And that scarf needs washing...:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always has a massive grin on her face when it's kicking off between HM's, she seems to really thrive on the negative atmosphere within the house. She really does come across as the classic mean girl.
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find myself watching her and always coming back to the same conclusion....

"Shut the **** up!"
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

"Shut the **** up!"

is it the voice? the voice prohibits me from accessing the content a lot of the time
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    is it the voice? the voice prohibits me from accessing the content a lot of the time

No. It's her in general. She's revolting and her personality is the worst part.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    No. It's her in general. She's revolting and her personality is the worst part.

fair enough:D
    i started off in that place but now as soon as she starts to speak it hurts....:blush:
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's almost as repulsive as Katie H
  • Options
    bunny93bunny93 Posts: 472
    Forum Member

"Shut the **** up!"

Agreed!
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    exodus2u wrote: »
    For someone that spends so much time in the pool - Cami always looks like she needs a damn good wash. :confused:

:D:D
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't liked her since launch night, the voice ... oh it's so shrill