Wish Dog had been in this series

Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder what Dog The Bounty Hunter would have been like? Was meant to have been in it (were Speidi replacements I wonder?) love the Dog!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would of preferred dog and his wife rather than the pratts :rolleyes:
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never watched his program is he a Private detective or something
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. I think it was meant to be just Dog going it and was all set to go but he couldn't get a visa to enter UK cos of a previous act relating to one of his 'hunts'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Never watched his program is he a Private detective or something

Bounty Hunter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Ye i have recently got into his show on pick tv, he would have been great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bounty Hunter.

That's right I remember now:o....they wouldn't let him into the country because he's been in prison is that right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    That's right I remember now:o....they wouldn't let him into the country because he's been in prison is that right

Yip. Apparently they were hunting someone notorious who fled to Mexico and they crossed the border illegally to capture him. Try and catch the old shows - they're pretty cool :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yip. Apparently they were hunting someone notorious who fled to Mexico and they crossed the border illegally to capture him. Try and catch the old shows - they're pretty cool :)

I will thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dog could of collected speidis debts ROFL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dog could of collected speidis debts ROFL

Ha ha.he would have taken them DOWN! He truly believes in GOD and would have seen those fake religious twits off in a second! There moralistic outbursts made me laugh when she's posed for playboy Pics? Don't think so love :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha.he would have taken them DOWN! He truly believes in GOD and would have seen those fake religious twits off in a second! There moralistic outbursts made me laugh when she's posed for playboy Pics? Don't think so love :D

LOL yep yep

now i really would pay to see dawg and dawg junior going after speidi with paintball guns and the pepper spray hehehee :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL yep yep

now i really would pay to see dawg and dawg junior going after speidi with paintball guns and the pepper spray hehehee :D

Bahaaahhhh :D if only x
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was his most recent prison spell, and while not excusable it was for an eventual good cause.

He was also imprisoned in 1976 for first-degree murder, but it was only under Texan law at that time that they charged him with "murder" - he was actually the get-away driver after a friend of his killed a drug-dealer when a deal went wrong. So while he didn't commit the murder, he was present. He was jailed for 5 years but only served 18 months.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was his most recent prison spell, and while not excusable it was for an eventual good cause.

He was also imprisoned in 1976 for first-degree murder, but it was only under Texan law at that time that they charged him with "murder" - he was actually the get-away driver after a friend of his killed a drug-dealer when a deal went wrong. So while he didn't commit the murder, he was present. He was jailed for 5 years but only served 18 months.

I know. He was a bad boy but I can't help but live the dawg! Do u know if the Spids were a replacement for him and not originally going in?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    I wonder what Dog The Bounty Hunter would have been like? Was meant to have been in it (were Speidi replacements I wonder?) love the Dog!

He was meant to be in last summer's CBB.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    I know. He was a bad boy but I can't help but live the dawg! Do u know if the Spids were a replacement for him and not originally going in?

Unless he was going to sit round for 5 months, NO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    He was meant to be in last summer's CBB.

Blimey how time flies by? Wish he would come over tho. Probably actually better if his wife Beth! She's a legend :)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like him too :)

I don't think Speidi replaced him as they probably gave up trying to get him after the visa issues last year. I'd love to see Beth in there too but I don't know if she'd go in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Unless he was going to sit round for 5 months, NO.

Ok. Only asking.