Zendaya and Val appreciation thread

edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
Forum Member
✭✭
Think some people are a little weary about some of us (yeah Im one of the main culprits :p ) posting so much about these 2 especially Z.

Well Z is going 1st tomorrow. I hope that some of the Derek/Kelie fans can finally calm down about TPTB supposedly propping her :rolleyes:.
The only reason why I dont usually like my favourite going 1st is because couples going 1st are usually undermarked . I expect their chacha to be really good. She already said she is nervous so hopefully she doesnt have a bad case of nerves tomorrow and nail her dance.

I want them to get at least a 27 but I expect her to get a 26.
After the team dance, I expect them to be at least 2nd or 3rd on the leaderboard.

Comments

• edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this Z's fan today on twitter saying that she is going to cast 500 individual votes for Z & Val and provide proof of it :eek:. And of course people on her timeline ask her, how on earth can you vote 500 times for the same person :confused: She said she created 60 more Abc accounts today. Simply mindboggling :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Now thats what you call power voting :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant idea to start this thread, i will be visiting regularly. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I saw this Z's fan today on twitter saying that she is going to cast 500 individual votes for Z & Val and provide proof of it :eek:. And of course people on her timeline ask her, how on earth can you vote 500 times for the same person :confused: She said she created 60 more Abc accounts today. Simply mindboggling :::eek::eek::D:D

Now thats what you call power voting :D

I know of few Maks fans who have on average 100 accounts & vote every week on all of them as they gave me tips on how to maximise my votes with different browsers so that doesnt surprise me that Zen fans are doing similar thing & i know lots Maks fans are using their votes for Val this season so Zen/Val stand really good chance of winning. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know of few Maks fans who have on average 100 accounts & vote every week on all of them as they gave me tips on how to maximise my votes with different browsers so that doesnt surprise me that Zen fans are doing similar thing & i know lots Maks fans are using their votes for Val this season so Zen/Val stand really good chance of winning. :D:D

wow :eek:, Im still :eek::eek: at that number and I sure hope that many of these Maks fans really vote for Z in the final because it will make the difference.
    And I thought 60 accounts was a lot. Thats a lot of dedictation right there and I love it :D

Which explains to me why Maks lasted so long in the competion at times when : 1-his partner was really disliked (Hope Solo ) by the general audience or 2- when his partner was a terrible dancer Melissa Gilbert. This is all due to Maks fanbase because I honestly dont know till today how either of those ladies lasted that long. His fans mostly voted for him :cool:; Just like I think Cheryl fans did with DL this season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant idea to start this thread, i will be visiting regularly. :D:D

yay the more the merrier :D:D:D
    Some people were getting annoyed with me posting things about Z all the time :o:o:p (which I kind of understand) so I suggested that maybe its best that I create an appreciation thread for them and Im glad I did :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yay the more the merrier :D:D:D
    Some people were getting annoyed with me posting things about Z all the time :o:o:p (which I kind of understand) so I suggested that maybe its best that I create an appreciation thread for them and Im glad I did :).

Think 99% my posts were about them too so i'm very happy we can come here & rave about how amazing they are. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

good its all about family :cool:.
    Btw if you see the vile comments that I see Derek and Kellie fans say about Z :mad::mad: :mad:, its just crazy. And they call her fans immature/spoiled kids :rolleyes: sure some of them are but at the moment they (kellie/derek fans ) are behaving more immaturely than Z fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think 99% my posts were about them too so i'm very happy we can come here & rave about how amazing they are. :D:D

tbh at least 70 % of mine were about them so we can stay here and rave about them as much as we want:D.
    Somtimes I think its a bad omen when I strongly support a couple like that ; it seems like Im bad luck :(lol . I wanted Kara and Artem to win and they won ; I supported chelsee and pasha so much last season but they lost :( ; Im really hoping that Z can win this season ; Im optimistic :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z just posted this . chacha Dress rehearsals

http://shoutomatic.com/shouts/Ld0NaquJEeK8foQrK2zvNgeqeq/

Her outfit is interesting ; it reminds me of her jive's outfit.She seems pretty nervous about going 1st.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow :eek:, Im still :eek::eek: at that number and I sure hope that many of these Maks fans really vote for Z in the final because it will make the difference.
    And I thought 60 accounts was a lot. Thats a lot of dedictation right there and I love it :D

Which explains to me why Maks lasted so long in the competion at times when : 1-his partner was really disliked (Hope Solo ) by the general audience or 2- when his partner was a terrible dancer Melissa Gilbert. This is all due to Maks fanbase because I honestly dont know till today how either of those ladies lasted that long. His fans mostly voted for him :cool:; Just like I think Cheryl fans did with DL this season.

Guilty as charged, i admit that i vote for Maks or Val every season but only really power vote & not to same level as few fans i know on twitter when i like their partner - i did with Kirstie Alley as although not best dancer she tried & i just loved their pairing. TBH i think a lot of pro-dancers fans vote for whoever their favourite is dancing with & if the celeb has big fanbase then i think they will always reach last 4/5 couples. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good its all about family :cool:.
    Btw if you see the vile comments that I see Derek and Kellie fans say about Z :mad::mad: :mad:, its just crazy. And they call her fans immature/spoiled kids :rolleyes: sure some of them are but at the moment they (kellie/derek fans ) are behaving more immaturely than Z fans.

I have only seen comments on PureDWTS about Zendaya as i dont go on ABC boards & knowing what i'm like i'd probably get myself in bother as i am fiercely loyal to my favs & wouldnt be able to not reply so think i'll stick to twitter & here. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tbh at least 70 % of mine were about them so we can stay here and rave about them as much as we want:D.
    Somtimes I think its a bad omen when I strongly support a couple like that ; it seems like Im bad luck :(lol . I wanted Kara and Artem to win and they won ; I supported chelsee and pasha so much last season but they lost :( ; Im really hoping that Z can win this season ; Im optimistic :).

With SCD i have good record of my favs doing well but with DWTS as i'm a big Maks fan obviously my fav has never won. :p;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z just posted this . chacha Dress rehearsals

http://shoutomatic.com/shouts/Ld0NaquJEeK8foQrK2zvNgeqeq/

Her outfit is interesting ; it reminds me of her jive's outfit.She seems pretty nervous about going 1st.

It makes me think of flapper/40's style dress & again it isnt too short but i imagine with all those sequins it will look spectacular.

I also imagine shes feeling nervous at having 2 dances to learn considering she is limited in hours she is allowed to rehearse & the pressure of being bookmakers favourite may also impact on her even though she never shows it. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guilty as charged, i admit that i vote for Maks or Val every season but only really power vote & not to same level as few fans i know on twitter when i like their partner - i did with Kirstie Alley as although not best dancer she tried & i just loved their pairing. TBH i think a lot of pro-dancers fans vote for whoever their favourite is dancing with & if the celeb has big fanbase then i think they will always reach last 4/5 couples. :):)

I agree. I dont usually power vote, dont know how it works and dont know if I want to find out :p.
    I have my favourite pros on the show : Believe it or not Mark, Derek ;):). I have only started to like Val this season mostly because of Z/their chemistry/partnership/routines.... and I figure I will be back to be indifferent to whatever he does again when he resort to the usual tricks sex up the dances or showmances (hopefully he doesnt go down that road again but that may be too much to ask for ) (Occacion for me to reiterate once again how much I hated last season because of the showmance and it turn me off of the show ). Hopefully in the next seasons , he learns to just work on the chemistry with his partners without having to go the showmance route
    Anyways what I wanted to say before I got sidetracked and started talking about Val, is that while I have my favourites pros, I dont always vote for them no matter what. If I dont like your partner or the pairing I dont vote for you :cool: lol.

I like Mark with all his partners ( and thats saying a lot) except Aly & Melissa. I like Derek will all his partners except Jeninfer, Shawn , Ricky & Maria.

I talk too much :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have only seen comments on PureDWTS about Zendaya as i dont go on ABC boards & knowing what i'm like i'd probably get myself in bother as i am fiercely loyal to my favs & wouldnt be able to not reply so think i'll stick to twitter & here. :D:D

Thats what Im going to do now. Its a shame as I like to hear everyone opinions about the show but not when they are strongly biased as Puredwts. The comments on the last post at Puredwts have been particularly unfair/uncalled for about Z :(:mad: so I will just avoid that blog for a while.
    Its a shame to see some people strongly dislike someone who is trying to do something with her life and inspire many young people SMH.

Had she been partnered with Derek, we wouldn't hearthe same complaints from them but mostly excuses. I dont like hypocrites .For once Im glad that Val go the " ringer " . Im sure Val sometimes ask himself how he got so lucky :D. Z is the best partner he ever had imo.

Dont get me wrong he had great chemistry with Kellie last season but the majority of people were mostly interested about what they were doing outside the training room as oppsed to the routines. As a dancer (most decorated pro on the show ), wouldnt you like people to appreciate you for your craft ? Thats what he is finally getting this season with Z, people cant stop singing praise about his choreography and rightly so :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes me think of flapper/40's style dress & again it isnt too short but i imagine with all those sequins it will look spectacular.

I also imagine shes feeling nervous at having 2 dances to learn considering she is limited in hours she is allowed to rehearse & the pressure of being bookmakers favourite may also impact on her even though she never shows it. :):)

True:cool:
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering which Stevie song Valdaya are dancing to...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z has a lot of fans overseas ; Even more so than her other competitors and some of them dont know that they can vote via facebook for example. I wished she would make it actively known.
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zendaya seems really nervous today bless her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    Zendaya seems really nervous today bless her.

I can only imagine , its not easy to go 1st.
    Bless her, I hope she does well and that the nerves dont get the best out of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just saw this tweet, SMH Hilarious :D:D:D:D:D

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin Lay An Egg, #TeamSamba Stinks, Stinks, Stinks, Stinks #TeamPaso All The Way!!! LOL #DWTS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I dont usually power vote, dont know how it works and dont know if I want to find out :p.
    I have my favourite pros on the show : Believe it or not Mark, Derek ;):). I have only started to like Val this season mostly because of Z/their chemistry/partnership/routines.... and I figure I will be back to be indifferent to whatever he does again when he resort to the usual tricks sex up the dances or showmances (hopefully he doesnt go down that road again but that may be too much to ask for ) (Occacion for me to reiterate once again how much I hated last season because of the showmance and it turn me off of the show ). Hopefully in the next seasons , he learns to just work on the chemistry with his partners without having to go the showmance route
    Anyways what I wanted to say before I got sidetracked and started talking about Val, is that while I have my favourites pros, I dont always vote for them no matter what. If I dont like your partner or the pairing I dont vote for you :cool: lol.

I like Mark with all his partners ( and thats saying a lot) except Aly & Melissa. I like Derek will all his partners except Jeninfer, Shawn , Ricky & Maria.

I talk too much :o:p

I used to be big Derek fan & still admire him as dancer/choreographer but just feel he is so smug & the blatant favouratism he gets with partner allocation put me right off. If he is back for another season i'd really like to see him tested with a not so talented partner.

I'm very hopeful that Val will continue in same vein with future partners as i do think he is a very talented young man/dancer. I understand what you mean about people being more interested in him & Kelly ouside the dance but to be fair to him i do think he taught her lots of dance & even judges commented on how much better a dancer she was than when appeared 1st series & i put that down to Vals teaching skills.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z has a lot of fans overseas ; Even more so than her other competitors and some of them dont know that they can vote via facebook for example. I wished she would make it actively known.

I'm not sure how facebook voting works from outside US but online voting is easy & i'm sure she retweets her Valdaya fan pages with voting info. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely Zendaya interview/article.
    http://www.denverpost.com/celebritybuzz/ci_23078629/dancing-stars-zendaya-continues-tear-up-floor

Interesting she says practice 7hrs a day i thought she was restricted to 5hrs but i did laugh at her reaction to seeing pro-dance video of AT & Val telling her thats what she'd be doing.
    She definitely sounds like she is enjoying fact he is pushing her & its definitely working.

PS - do i post this link both here & General DWTS thread. :confused::confused: