Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Who is the well known celebrity that has a fiancee that may suspect him of playing away with a younger woman. The younger woman involved works with the celebrity. The fiancee hasn’t been seen with her well known man for some time now and doubts are beginning to be raised about the long term future of the relationship by people who are very close to both parties.

http://www.newsmediaimages.com/celebrity-article-18332-dangerous-gossip-the-shit-i-cant-publish-for-1st-dec/

You just need to Factor in all the facts The younger woman is only just recently an X herself ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the nice blinds when someone does something really nice...I don't see why they hide their names when they should be acknowledge for doing something kind! :)

^^ Biffa and her boss, tut tut! even though there are rumours about her boss batting for his own team!

The cast in chaos blind item is:

1 Susan Meyer - is said to have a project in the pipeline as reported
    2 Lynette Scavo - she doesnt seem to have much lined up (the recent report did say without Lynette, Susan and Gabby they couldn't pull in people)
    3 Gabrielle Solis - relationship issues bit seems to fit her
    4 Bree Van Der Camp - 'red' implying her haircolour
    5 Renee Perry - newly joint the cast, doubt she would jeopardise her role on a high profile show with a pay rise and I think she could carry the show with her being the lead

I couldn't care less if Susan left, I think the show could continue without her....I would keep Lynette, Gabby and Renee because without them the show wouldn't be the same...xx
  • Options
    soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going back a few pages - I think the "Fat Funnyman that made a runner cry" is certainly no twiggy, has a spark with an audience, but leaves very few marks in gossip columns - he's back in vogue though.
    I think the youthful presenter emailing pics of his "wee fella" to a colleague - not his regular colleague - was eventually got rid of, but for reasons based on other online indiscretions with members of the public.
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Who is the well known celebrity that has a fiancee that may suspect him of playing away with a younger woman. The younger woman involved works with the celebrity. The fiancee hasn’t been seen with her well known man for some time now and doubts are beginning to be raised about the long term future of the relationship by people who are very close to both parties.

OK, playing away I'll buy... but a woman? Really?
    *raises sceptical eyebrow* ;)
  • Options
    alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't figure this one out at all.

Plus I'm really surprised about thAt strictly one if it's true.

Totally true
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    OK, playing away I'll buy... but a woman? Really?
    *raises sceptical eyebrow* ;)
    Hmm, I agree with your sceptically raised eyebrow on this one. Perhaps it's a typo and should have said 'man'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I agree with your sceptically raised eyebrow on this one. Perhaps it's a typo and should have said 'man'.

though it wouldn't be the first time she'd been a beard......;)

(and 3 mill is a fat fee for being said beard )
  • Options
    holly_oaholly_oa Posts: 935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have heard this to be true as well - have heard its common knowledge on the set as well - maybe that is why the scores were a little low last week - judges may not like it!
    The SCD thread would go into meltdown if they heard the rumour.

How have you heard this to be true. Those are sweeping statements to make. Your not a fan of one of the other dancers are you or a friend of one of the other 1 show contenders. I must admit I'm suspicious of the perfectly timed comments on this thread.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    sarahcasarahca Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have heard this to be true as well - have heard its common knowledge on the set as well - maybe that is why the scores were a little low last week - judges may not like it!
    The SCD thread would go into meltdown if they heard the rumour.

Saying 'its common knowledge' do you mean a full blow affair is common knowledge or just mild flirting noticed on set?
  • Options
    alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    holly_oa wrote: »
    How have you heard this to be true. Those are sweeping statements to make. Your not a fan of one of the other dancers are you or a friend of one of the other 1 show contenders. I must admit I'm suspicious of the perfectly timed comments on this thread.:rolleyes:

was going to respond but can't be bothered
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    There were pap pictures last year of two ex pro skaters from DOI leaving house in morning together. Eyebrows were raised because both are married. Female is one half of second most well known British skating couple and male is half of THE most famous.

apparently, we've all got it all wrong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1335181/Why-Jaynes-outlasted-wives-Christopher-Dean-finally-answers-tantalising-question-Jayne-Torvill.html

:rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    holly_oa wrote: »

alisonrose has very strong connections to the this show in particular, as she has proven week after week, year after year, in the spoiler thread.
  • Options
    LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Via Blind Gossip:

This British actor known for his diverse range of theater, film and television productions made a cult favorite movie in the 80′s that didn’t do so well in the box office. He revealed recently he once had a sordid, “experimental” affair with a straight actor he worked with on that film. It was a short-lived romantic relationship, but the two remain good friends to this day.

I want this to be Hans Gruber :o but I don't think it is.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the Daily Star

Which male singer has admitted to a secret fetish about schoolgirls? The kinky devil revealed that he loves over-the-knee socks, school ties and a girl in bunches.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Via Blind Gossip:

This British actor known for his diverse range of theater, film and television productions made a cult favorite movie in the 80′s that didn’t do so well in the box office. He revealed recently he once had a sordid, “experimental” affair with a straight actor he worked with on that film. It was a short-lived romantic relationship, but the two remain good friends to this day.

I want this to be Hans Gruber :o but I don't think it is.

With nails I could pin this on someone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which footballer's recent sensational expose in the papers was actually handed to the newspaper in question in return for them not running the one about him and his missus hammering the cocaine like Tony Montana at Robin Williams' birthday party in the 70s with Elton John hosting?

The only footballer with a sensation expose at the moment is 100% alleged favourite Mr Crispy.... one of these days all of his shit will come tumbling out of his pants :eek: and how we'll all point and laugh :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which male singer has admitted to a secret fetish about schoolgirls? The kinky devil revealed that he loves over-the-knee socks, school ties and a girl in bunches.

In my experience, most men have this "fetish" - is this not pretty commonplace? Or is it just the kind of blokes I attract :o And if so, what the heck does that say about me? :eek:
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    The only footballer with a sensation expose at the moment is 100% alleged favourite Mr Crispy.... one of these days all of his shit will come tumbling out of his pants :eek: and how we'll all point and laugh :D

No no no, it has to be the lanky blonde one with the wannabe top model.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »

Was he even born in the 70s?!

And wouldn't Mr Crisps be too young as well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was he even born in the 70s?!

And wouldn't Mr Crisps be too young as well?

I read that wrong first time as well, it's comparing them to Tony Montana/Robin Williams/Elton John in the 70s, (all being coke heads in that decade, albeit Tony Montana being a ficticious one)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that wrong first time as well, it's comparing them to Tony Montana/Robin Williams/Elton John in the 70s, (all being coke heads in that decade, albeit Tony Montana being a ficticious one)

Oh! :o *puts on dunce hat*.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »

That's who I first thought of! Isn't she pregnant?!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh! :o *puts on dunce hat*.

It's okay, I was trolling through footballers of the 70s until I went back and read it again :o
  • Options
    northgirlnorthgirl Posts: 1,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally true
    I know you often post accurately on the Spoiler thread for SCD but would be surprised if more than 'flirting' is going on without the press picking it up if if as you say it is really well known on the set.
    Would also be surprised if he is being considered for high profile One Show role [particularly after jason Manford's problems] if this is such common knowledge at the BBC but I know stranger things can happen ...
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    There were pap pictures last year of two ex pro skaters from DOI leaving house in morning together. Eyebrows were raised because both are married. Female is one half of second most well known British skating couple and male is half of THE most famous.

I'm not getting this at all. :o Can I have a pm from someone?
This discussion has been closed.