James and Ola "frosty"

fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
Forum Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/20/strictly-come-dancing-jordan_n_2515057.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D147301

this newspaper are stopping just short of saying James and Denise are having a relationship. very strongly hinting at this I feel.

Comments

• kayceekaycee Posts: 12,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'huffingtonpost' - is that for real?
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Sounds like complete rubbish to me.
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    The 'huffingtonpost' - is that for real?
    Arianna Stassinopoulous Huffington. You couldn't make it up!
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The People reports that although Ola and her partner Louis Smith managed to pip James to the top stop on the first night of the tour, she seemed downcast and quiet throughout the evening's celebrations.
    The couple were also not seen to be wearing their wedding rings for the whole day after Ola's win.

It is really unfair having two black or mixed race dancers on the show. It is so confusing to "journalists" fresh out of a Meeja Studies "degree".

But worst of all dodgy grammar so definitely ignore
    the newspaper reported she was sat on her own at the hotel bar.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    It is really unfair having two black or mixed race dancers on the show. It is so confusing to "journalists" fresh out of a Meeja Studies "degree".

Can you explain what you mean??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Guessing James will be putting that 'honesty is the best policy' saying he has on his twitter to the test. He's quick to tweet about everything else, yet silent on this. Where's his big mouth denial or telling off of the magazines for gossiping about him!!!! The other PROS and celebrities are probably just hoping they aren't asked anything about it.
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a distasteful article.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    katie_p wrote: »
    What a distasteful article.

distasteful, yes

true, probably

he stared at Denise like a love sick puppy
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that Denise is married with a young child is ignored then .... disgraceful rag rubbish!
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    mia75 wrote: »
    Sounds like complete rubbish to me.

not even going to read the article. There was lots of James/Ola banter in the show I saw, as there was lots of Denise/James banter.....anyone making something of that is completely mad.
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    roadieboys wrote: »
    The fact that Denise is married with a young child is ignored then .... disgraceful rag rubbish!

Isn't Ola's mother ill in Poland ? - she had to fly back during the last series at one point.

They also on tour, so stuck together 24/7.
    I would imagine the organisers save money by having them share hotel rooms, whilst the other dancers get singles.

I don't work with my wife, but I know if I did we would need time away from each other.
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    Arianna Huffington (nee Stassinopolous) is the voice of the female bear on The Cleveland show.

She was also based in the UK in 70's and '80's and on TV a lot.
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    idetached wrote: »
    Guessing James will be putting that 'honesty is the best policy' saying he has on his twitter to the test. He's quick to tweet about everything else, yet silent on this. Where's his big mouth denial or telling off of the magazines for gossiping about him!!!! The other PROS and celebrities are probably just hoping they aren't asked anything about it.

Outspoken he may be on many things but he's hardly obliged to mention his personal life on Twitter, and if he denied anything's wrong even truthfully no doubt he'd be accused of protesting too much.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Tidy myself up a bit, just in case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »

Heavy sarcasm here ...
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    stash22 wrote: »

Yes what did you mean henrywilliams58 as I have no idea?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Yes what did you mean henrywilliams58 as I have no idea?

A sarcastic suggestion that lazy journalists perhaps can't tell one blackish man from another blackish man and confuse them with each other.
    Forum Member
    Who was being confused with who?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was being confused with who?

Louis and Colin. It was reported that Ola won with Louis.
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member

And Ola is dancing with Louis on the tour and have (I believe) won every show so far. You are seemingly the one confused.
    Forum Member

Oh I better go back to sleep then as I didn't see any mention of Colin anywhere which is why I was confused. Where did Colin come into it, I am reading this and the article on an ipad so must have missed something
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Oh I better go back to sleep then as I didn't see any mention of Colin anywhere which is why I was confused. Where did Colin come into it, I am reading this and the article on an ipad so must have missed something

No, henrywilliams appears to be confused as there is no mention of Colin anywhere and Ola has never danced with him anyway.
    Forum Member
    Thanks,thank goodness for that I thought I had lost the plot , was really confused.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    No, henrywilliams appears to be confused as there is no mention of Colin anywhere and Ola has never danced with him anyway.

Ha! Yes it is me who is the confused one re Ola / Kristina! :cool::(;)

Until next year!
  • shareegirlshareegirl Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe people are thinking of Colin Jackson dancing with Ola on the tour?