Ash is so sexy!

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
:o Nothing else to say really!

In terms of looks I literally have nothing bad to say and he's so cool and stylish :D

Hahahaha, anyone else agree?

Comments

• earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Exactly.. nothing else to say really. Nothing else going for him whatsoever. Such a catch ...NOT
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks good, but has little or no charisma.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...No.
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he looks quite greasy but he's nice. Where as Winston... mmmm, drool. ;)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Best looker in there. Nothing else going on.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a rather delicious encounter with him a couple of nights ago so I guess my subconscious agrees with you :blush:
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    I had a rather delicious encounter with him a couple of nights ago so I guess my subconscious agrees with you :blush:

So did I last night :o
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did I last night :o

The two timing shit! >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, Mark's better ;)
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't toot my horn looks-wise and he seems pretty bland as a personality. Can't say he's added much value over all.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    His body yes
    But his greasy hair and face ruin that
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In terms of looks I literally have nothing bad to say and he's so cool and stylish :D

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2meb8mh.jpg
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is exactly how I see him.

Shameless extra.

I don't like his looks or personality.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I you like that sort of thing, but that's about all there is to him to be fair.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stylish? He looks like an old tramp with that out of date hairstyle and false teeth. Amnd that suit he wears on eviction nights looks like something from a 1970s wedding. He hasn't worn anything stylish the whole time he has been there. And as for wearing a woolly hat in a heatwave,,,, well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    He is good looking and quite sexy but I can't bear his hair or the beanie hats - he needs to be more groomed!
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's good looking but not sexy at all.

There is nothing about him that suggests he might be good in bed, not a twinkle in the eye, nor any hint of charisma. He's just a pretty ornament to look at really
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he could benefit from a nose job and obviously a hair cut....oh and a personality implant.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    His body yes
    But his greasy hair and face ruin that

yes and his weak cowardly body language. I''m starting to think he's slightly afraid of helen and his Bodylanguage in the "focus group" ch5 clips looks like he's terrified.

i mean seriously, look at his eyes. He's starting to realize that he's played the game all wrong. using Helen as a Pitbull and Human Shield to get to the end has blown his game. I think the realization of it has him wondering what now??
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a good looking guy there's no doubt about that, but I don't particularly like him very much.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he might look ok now, but that would wear off once you live with him and he's sitting there picking his arse in his underpants watching the racing, only moving so that you can vacuum the floor where his stinking plates of meat are, his poor ol' mum :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a good looking guy there's no doubt about that, but I don't particularly like him very much.

Really:o I disagree, I find nothing attractive about him at all. Facially I think he will morph into Steptoe as he ages, I see nothing attractive about him whatsoever. But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:) His personality (or lack) of is a turn off too.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I really don't see it.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really:o I disagree, I find nothing attractive about him at all. Facially I think he will morph into Steptoe as he ages, I s

so true, I can see him eating his tea in the bath now :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    so true, I can see him eating his tea in the bath now :D

or the sink.:o