Options

Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 6)

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh imagine that for her next world tour visit to the Uk we all decide on a location/date in the UK, get tickets and meet together there would be insane :D

And yes Hit Em Up Style, Bollywood she has said a couple times as an interest of hers and has said it is an area that intrigues her...again maybe we will hear some influence from this tour injected into the next album.era....we will definitely see.

Also do we/should we be on Part 7 now?? Well done everyone!!! Also Wizzy is that Part Like A Prayer now?? ;):D
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read some stupid 'reviews' in the Metro (about the Hyde Park show), they complain about everything, especially tall people standing in their way, not being able to catch public transport, not getting out of the grounds fast enough, there being small amounts of rain, people putting up small umbrellas (and so on)- they talked about it as if it's Madonna's own fault!
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read some stupid 'reviews' in the Metro (about the Hyde Park show), they complain about everything, especially tall people standing in their way, not being able to catch public transport, not getting out of the grounds fast enough, there being small amounts of rain, people putting up small umbrellas (and so on)- they talked about it as if it's Madonna's own fault!

And let me guess..not enough old hits despite them buying tickets for the MDNA tour. I think people go the show and expect the Immaculate Collection tour
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,952
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 7)
This discussion has been closed.