What's entertaining about rylan?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    It's a Saturday night and he makes me smile. That's the whole point of entertainment.
    But it's not an entertainment show though. Read what Wikipedia says what X factor stands for. And entertaining rylan. Do me a favour . Watched better at my daughters pantomime .
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote: »
    Don't get your point?

I wouldn't expect you to
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually grown to like the guy in the past couple of weeks. I couldn't stand past joke acts like Wagner, Jedward & Chico, but I'm warming to Rylan. It's probably because there isn't an act good enough for my vote for the first time ever this year, that I'm becoming drawn to the one guy who really doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks, and just gets on that stage and enjoys himself. Go Rylan!
  • Options
    YesYes Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I like him. He doesn't seem to have any illusions about how good he is unlike some of the rest. He amuses me unlike that Maloney guy, he's turgid.

As opposed to rylan who is just a turd
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a Saturday night and he makes me smile. That's the whole point of entertainment.
    If you're simple I'm sure he's great entertainment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't normally enjoy him but I thought he was good this week and his vocals were better. This was his best week

:rolleyes: cool story bro
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    its kinda the same principle of people slowing down to get a better look when passing the site of a car crash tbh

anyone who can defend him and try to pretend he has any sort of talent beyond an extremely thick skin and the bottle to make an arse of himself on live tv are deluding themselves
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "He doesn't want to be a singer. He wants to be on tv. He'll end up on TOWIE or kids tv."

In a nutshell, this guy is a total fraud, his only interest is "celebrity," for celebrity's sake.
    Talent, or, in his case, the total lack of it has nothing to do with the situation.

The only difference between the young woman who'd been on various reality T.V. shows and who came to the auditions, attempting to see if she could sing well enough to get her back on T.V. was that he made it through and she didn't..actually, she was a better vocalist, but then, that's not too hard to achieve..

I'm waiting for someone, as with "Posh," Ben,,,,(and where is he now?)... from the last C4 Big Brother series to start insisting that somehow he's going to be a star on our T.V.s for many years to come, or that he'd be able to "host," a chat show!

My bet is that he'll last about 6 months after the tour and will end up doing anything he can to keep his mug on the screen, but, in the end, he'll end up appearing in OK magazine, falling out of clubs etc. etc.

Rich.
    x