Vicky wants respect please....

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont worry about vicky, she can handle herself 45 or not, she was right when she said she would have charlotte for breakfast, i remember hearing about her brawling with another actress on the corrie set a few years back and the other woman came seriously unstuck even though she was twice her size.

Sounds like someone who deserves respect to.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont worry about vicky, she can handle herself 45 or not, she was right when she said she would have charlotte for breakfast, i remember hearing about her brawling with another actress on the corrie set a few years back and the other woman came seriously unstuck even though she was twice her size.

Very classy, it sounds like something Charlotte would do....
  • molo flapianmolo flapian Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Vicky wanted respect, she shouldn't have been drunk and vindictive.

Every week or so Vicky blows up about someone,
    doesn't she. Gets annoyed very easily she does.

They'll probably all get it in the neck by the finish line cos Vicky is the bestest of them all in her little head. mwuuaaah haahaaaar. in her dreams:D
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snickypoo wrote: »
    Charlotte called Vicki a F-cking Bitch and stupid long before Vicki said the slag comment. TBF

Yes, Charlotte lost her temper, mainly because she did not have her letter from home! But Vicky was right to pull her up for being so rude and disrespectful, after all she called her thick and stupid!

Charlotte lost the plot and threw her dummy out of the pram and she was out of order and I am glad that Vicky told her what she thought of her actually!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, about time somebody put Charlotte in her place, who does she think she is calling people thick and stupid? Charlotte seriously needs to grow up!
  • schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky has been struggling all along with Charlotte's low brow conversation. I took the 'I'm a 45 year old woman' exclamation to be 'I am generally sick of the way you do conversation'.

Charlotte cannot believe that anyone is criticising her - in the Diary room - 'me mam and mates and fans all think I'm fantastic'
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Vicky's not exactly the brightest, is she? To resort to invoking you age, criticising someone's sex life or calling them a slag to win an argument doesn't really display great logic or debating skills , does it?
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    Vicky has been struggling all along with Charlotte's low brow conversation. I took the 'I'm a 45 year old woman' exclamation to be 'I am generally sick of the way you do conversation'.

Charlotte cannot believe that anyone is criticising her - in the Diary room - 'me mam and mates and fans all think I'm fantastic'

It's not like Vicky is very high brow in her conversation both of them are not very articulate in their conversation and neither come across as very intelligent or well-spoken.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its living with people 24/7 tempers get short its not like they can get away from each other we all deserve respect but when we get upset with people sometimes its goes out the window
  • schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    It's not like Vicky is very high brow in her conversation both of them are not very articulate in their conversation and neither come across as very intelligent or well-spoken.

I agree - but I think I would find Charlotte very YOUNG to be around for this length of time. I am a little older than Vicky (it now emerges- yet I could have sworn she was 10 years older !) and can be high or low brow as my mood takes me, but I still think I would struggle to find Charlotte interesting for any length of time.