Options

Ash went through some of Jale's stuff??

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-qxlgzAo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PJa0OSE3k

From what was said in these two vids it appears that Jale found out that Ash had been going through some of her stuff

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash is Ashleigh's 8th choice :D
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah , something like that , but as usual BB hardly provides any vids for us to figure it out .

but it does seem to have ruined Ash's chances of Jale agreeing to save him .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to see him going through her things tonight then and I hope we get to see this argument between Kimberly and Helen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Doesn't she contradict herself when speaking to Marlon...telling him it's between her and Ash yet in first vid she's telling Danielle. I think she's more peed off with Marlon not defending her than getting involved..she is just using that excuse to have a go at him imo
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmmmmm - this could be interesting. I hope Ash has shot himself in the foot there. How arrogant and rude to feel you have the right to go through peoples things (if that's what happened).

As an aside - doesn't Jale look 'pretty' in that second video? She does have lovely skin and nice eyes.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he was going through her knicker drawer, nasty little creep :D

course if he is not a dirty perv I will take this back :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know Jale has plenty of cigs .....I expect he feels he has every right to help himself - arrogant pig that he is.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to keep his grubby fingers out of other people's belongings. Awful person.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Jale mentions in the Marlon vid an argument between Kim and Helen.is that right?
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    the lad digs an ever deeper hole for himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the old days news was always trickling out of the house, giving rise to a variety of fact-based threads. Now we just get tiny hints leading to endless speculation. I would love to have more details of this incident, also the "pranks" which have been mentioned elsewhere.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jale mentions in the Marlon vid an argument between Kim and Helen.is that right?

Yep, from what I can understand it developed out of Jale finding out that Ash had been going through her gear
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why does jalle feel she has the right to tell marlon what to do?

he said he was a witness and had just recounted what he'd seen

is she trying to control him, or protect him, or a bit of both?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »

I'd say control. I would have said bit of both if she didn't contradict herself re my above post.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Not so fun being in that alliance now. Helen and Kimberly bickering, Ash once again disrespecting Jale.
    Think it's best to not be part of either side, be friends with as many people as possible without picking a side.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she was trying to say that it seemed like he was taking Ash's side in which case it would make it difficult for her to choose him (marlon) as her choice to save .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not so fun being in that alliance now. Helen and Kimberly bickering, Ash once again disrespecting Jale.
    Think it's best to not be part of either side, be friends with as many people as possible without picking a side.

That's what I thought she was doing anyway :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was trying to say that it seemed like he was taking Ash's side in which case it would make it difficult for her to choose him (marlon) as her choice to save .

i watched it again and it comes over very controlling

he says he witnessed something, was asked what he'd witnessed, and said

jalle then equates that to him siding with ash against her

not really fair if what marlon is saying is true

i get she's trying to save him and he's possibly stepping into a minefield when it would be easier to sit on the fence, but still, if he witnessed the event he should be allowed to give a true account of what he saw without being made to feel like a turncoat or have to pick "sides"

he was just a witness
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    That's what I thought she was doing anyway :confused:

I think she's slipped up a bit recently. Talking about Danielle and Ashleigh with Helen and Kimberly, and wanting to save Ash/Steven/Marlon from being up for eviction.
    That certainly sends a message to the audience even if it was unintentional on her part.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    We never find out who put a tampon (soaked in kidney bean juice to make it look used) in Ashleigh's drawer but I'd say Ash is suspect number one.

Reminds me of Jay shitting in the freezer.
  • Options
    Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    He needs to keep his grubby fingers out of other people's belongings. Awful person.

Wouldn't it be technically theft and therefore a crime?
    If it's on tape too the person couldn't say they didn't do it?
    I would honestly eject any thieves who take from another housemate.
    Thefts is theft. No excuses in the slightest NONE!
    I await condemnation for these comments but it should be noted rules from the outside still apply whilst in the house
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Disgusting. They keep all their things in one drawer, right? He could have been going through anything. If it were for cigarettes, he should have asked for one or a few to do him throughout the day. I can see distancing herself from Ash, and by association Helen, from now.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    i watched it again and it comes over very controlling

I just don't get that at all :confused: She reminds me of a mum whose teenage son has got in with the wrong crowd, she's telling him she's disappointed in him and expects better. She's just being honest with him, I don't see what's so terrible about that. I don't see it as controlling.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-qxlgzAo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PJa0OSE3k

From what was said in these two vids it appears that Jale found out that Ash had been going through some of her stuff

Perhaps he took a fancy to her underpinnings.......:confused:
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

cazziekay wrote: »
    I'd say control. I would have said bit of both if she didn't contradict herself re my above post.

Have to agree it comes across as controlling.

I know this won't be popular here but I find Jale very much all about 'Jale', she's quite a little bossy-pants.
    She mentions it going in full circle back to her when all Marlon did was answer a question?

Hard to get the full story from the clip.