With Guinevere as a sidekick.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    'OK Pendragon.....I want your badge and your sword. You're off the case!'
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the lead character is a Horatio Kane-type character then I'm in :)
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Designated Survivor looks good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_f1v0Nx5Sw

Jack Bauer in the White House!
  • GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,806
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »

I watched the trailer a while ago and I must say I'm looking forward to it!
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So any low-level cabinet minister can become president, weird, what about the veep? :confused:
    It'll be nice to see Natascha McElhone back on our screens though. :)
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bit random so i had to share

FOX are developing a tv series based on King Arthur. But............as a procedural crime drama.

Merlin:

"So the victim was found with a sword shaped stab wound in the face and the begger kids say they saw a knight running from the scene."

Lancelot:

"Witches, must be witches."

King Arthur

"You've done it again Lancey boy, case closed".

Merlin:

"I don't know about you guys but I could do with a drink!"

Lancelot:

"Yeah, but Arthur's buying. Last time I told him to get a round in he came back with a table!"

Merlin and Arthur together:

"TRUST LANCEY!"
  • LMLM Posts: 63,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merlin:

"So the victim was found with a sword shaped stab wound in the face and the begger kids say they saw a knight running from the scene."

Lancelot:

"Witches, must be witches."

King Arthur

"You've done it again Lancey boy, case closed".

Merlin:

"I don't know about you guys but I could do with a drink!"

Lancelot:

"Yeah, but Arthur's buying. Last time I told him to get a round in he came back with a table!"

Merlin and Arthur together:

"TRUST LANCEY!"

:):):D:D
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly it will likely end up with it being him reincaranted as Arthur King, new York PD cop, who has flashbacks to this fire breathing dragon that the force shrink tells him is his dream life dealing with that fraught relationship he had with his boss on the murder squad latino hearthrob Gwen Iveere.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly it will likely end up with it being him reincaranted as Arthur King, new York PD cop, who has flashbacks to this fire breathing dragon that the force shrink tells him is his dream life dealing with that fraught relationship he had with his boss on the murder squad latino hearthrob Gwen Iveere.

More likely a great great great x10 grandson living in new York with the name arthur king
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd adjust this slightly ..
    Merlin: "So the victim was found with a sword shaped stab wound in the face and the begger kids say they saw a knight running from the scene."

Lancelot: "Merlin, Witches " <places helmet slowly on head and lowers the visor..> "..must be witches."

<Walks off screen>

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH <The Who kicks in for the opening theme>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiljoys and Dark Matter renewed for a third season
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent stuff. Do enjoy Killjoys.

Still waiting to hear the fate of Roadies but i'm not expecting it back TBH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Killjoys as well. I am saving season 2 for a good binge when it has aired all the episodes.
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiljoys and Dark Matter renewed for a third season

Excellent. I really enjoy both shows.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Great to see both Dark Matter and Killjoys getting third seasons as they are both good shows!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    So any low-level cabinet minister can become president, weird, what about the veep? :confused:

Nothing weird about it at all - it's all very possible in theory. At the annual State of the Union address the entire Cabinet and Congress are in one place so the convention is that a "designated survivor" is kept at a secure location: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor
  • brianecclestonbrianeccleston Posts: 7,960
    Forum Member
    Firewall - Vigilante Procedural Drama from The Mentalist Creator Receives Put Pilot at CBS

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/09/firewall-vigilante-procedural-drama.html
  • brianecclestonbrianeccleston Posts: 7,960
    Forum Member
    Devious Maids - Cancelled by Lifetime
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am officially gutted about Devious Maids. Apparently season 4 ended on a massive cliffhanger. And out of most of the primetime soaps, it's my favourite. It's ratings may of declined with each season but it was still their highest rated scripted show

Fuming>:(>:(

Now i know how fans of Army Wives felt. And that was on for seven years and was still managing nearly 3 million an episode.
  • Spdub2Spdub2 Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Maccadanny wrote: »

Battlestar Galactica used that concept to have Laura Roslin become President .The character was supposed to be 43rd in line of succession .
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Not surprised at all about Devious Maids. This season has just been terrible. It's just run out of steam imo. It's had a great run for lifetime and it's lasted longer than I think anyone anticipated. But definitely the right time to get rid of it. Doesn't bother me if it ends on a cliffhanger, the show needs some excitement after this boring season.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing weird about it at all - it's all very possible in theory. At the annual State of the Union address the entire Cabinet and Congress are in one place so the convention is that a "designated survivor" is kept at a secure location: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor
    Ah,OK, didn't realise that, not into US politics.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No shock there. Now it's renewed i can watch it
    Apparently Stranger Things is one of Netflix's most viewed shows alongside House of cards, OITNB and Fuller House.

Even if Stranger Things hadn't been renewed it would still be worth watching. Also, there's no confirmation yet whether it will follow direclty on from S1 or be a different storyline.