Diablo III (console version)

Comments

• Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    360 saves can be transferred to 360, Xbox One, and PS4.

PS3 saves can be transferred to PS3, PS4, and Xbox One.

http://us.battle.net//d3/en/blog/15058023

If transferring to the next generation, you need a copy of the original game as well as your saves, as you have to export the saves to Blizzard via the original game on your last generation console so they can be available for the Ultimate Evil Edition on your next generation console.

If also swapping brand, from Xbox to PS or vice versa, you also need to link your Gamertag and PSN ID to Battle.net.

The Xbox One version will get a day one patch to bump it to 1080p, giving it the same resolution as the PS4 version. Both are also 60fps.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just £29.99 for the digital download on PS3. Nice price, especially for anyone new to the franchise. Conversely it's a very hefty 60 quid for DD on PS4, though Amazon have the disk for a reasonable £44. Couldn’t find the game listed on Xbox Marketplace but presumably pricing is similar.

Just to clarify, the Ultimate Evil Edition contains both Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion set in one definitive volume. And if you pre-order on SEN you will also receive the Infernal Pauldrons game add-on.
  • NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Who is getting this game then and what console you buying it on?
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me on PS4, not on release day though as plumped for Metro Redux instead (not played them before). I have original D3 on ps3 and pc. PC version drove me nuts with the server issues early on.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meee on the xbox one can't wait to get stuck in finally a game to lose hours on :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is getting this game then and what console you buying it on?

I'm getting the Xbox One version.

I previously played it on Xbox 360 (and Windows, and OS X...).

I did consider getting it for PS4, given that saves can be transferred regardless of platform, but decided to stick with Xbox again because:

- I prefer the Xbox One controller to the PS4 controller.

- I have more Friends on XBL than PSN.

Gamertag = Tezcatlipoca

People can add me if they want, just say in the request that you're from DS.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me on PS4. I've never played a Diablo game before so looking forward to it. I didn't realise I had it on preorder either until it got shipped yesterday.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Me on PS4. I've never played a Diablo game before so looking forward to it. I didn't realise I had it on preorder either until it got shipped yesterday.

Ooohh that's dangerous.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    GAME in store price anyone?

Thinking around the £60 mark...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £54.99 in store at game
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    GAME in store price anyone?

Thinking around the £60 mark...

£59.99 is the official digital download price on the Xbox One / PS4 stores.

GAME's website has the disc version for both listed at £44.99 - I can't see the in-store price being much different.

EDIT - OK, guess it is!
    kendoguk wrote: »
    £54.99 in store at game
    Forum Member
    £54.99 in store at game

Ooooof, I'm out.

Cheers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Ooohh that's dangerous.

Yeah was a bit of a surprise lol hasn't even arrived either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Ooooof, I'm out.

Cheers.

Why not get it online for £45?
    Forum Member
    I probably will now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else order from amazon? I ordred a month or so back and it was posted on Monday and they sent an email saying it was upgraded for next day delivery and here we are two days later and still no sign off it.

It wouldn't be so bad but I ordred captain america on Saturday morning and it came Monday morning without any special delivery lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else order from amazon? I ordred a month or so back and it was posted on Monday and they sent an email saying it was upgraded for next day delivery and here we are two days later and still no sign off it.

It wouldn't be so bad but I ordred captain america on Saturday morning and it came Monday morning without any special delivery lol

I ordered from Amazon, ordered it on 1st August and arrived today.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, mine got to me yesterday.

My question is for anyone else who got it on X1. Did Reaper of Souls install properly for you? Mine says I need to free up space even though my HDD has over 60Gb of free space left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preodered the PS4 version from Amazon and it was sent via their own courier on release day.

Must say I'm loving it so far - much better than the PS3 version and pretty close to the PC but on a 42" screen :)
    Forum Member
    Missed out on the cheap prices even amazon are pumping it out for £55 now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tesco has it for £48 for X1/PS4
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep failing on the 'self sufficient' challenge' so I can unlock the Diabolical achievement lol. I use the Demon Hunter's rapid fire and attack 'Diablo' from a distance but still cannot get the challenge done. I must be picking a health globe up without even noticing :(
    Forum Member
    Thinking of buying this digitally for my XB1, would you say it's worth the £60 price tag?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No less than any other digital download is "worth" the £60 they seem to be charging this generation.

It's a big game, with a lot of replay value.
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    No less than any other digital download is "worth" the £60 they seem to be charging this generation.

It's a big game, with a lot of replay value.

Thanks I just bought the game it will give me something to play this week :)