Options

Gemma and Daniella have been tipped off

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
By the producers. Hence the apologies.

At least Daniella's seemed genuine. Gemma Collins was just awful though.

Comments

• Options
    jintymagintyjintymaginty Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Gemma's was almost word for word the same as Danielle's
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She managed to turn it round to be all Stephs fault. It was hilarious. She really is very manipulative
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Its cringey as hell the way both of them told her they loved her. Whats that all about?
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Gemma used that moment to have more digs at Stephanie about her boyfriend and talked more about herself than anything else. She is really ruining this show this series. I can't listen to her any more.
  • Options
    Kyle_nKyle_n Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    agree 100%
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Daniella was more genuine. I think she felt bad for Steph when she said she wanted her mum. Daniella is a mum herself after all. Gemma just copied Daniella. Probably scared Daniella will ditch her for Steph!
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blatantly tipped off there, they don't fool me
  • Options
    ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    Agreed!!!
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Gemma sees Danielle apologise. The thought in her head screams 'Shit! Now I've got to do it! There's voters out there watching!' She's a total politician. Filled with bullshit, taking the public for mugs and narcissistic to the point of insanity.
  • Options
    Theo RoseTheo Rose Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they were tipped off at all.

I think its clear that Steph saying she wanted her mum hit Danniella, who is missing her own kids hard. Danniella therefore moved to comfort Steph.

Gemma on the otherhand would never have made a move if Danniella hadn't.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Great call OP, more's the pity :(
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was totally insincere, they have been advised to do it, probably been promised another twist to save their sorry backsides.
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think daniella's was sincere.

if they were tipped off, why did they both ignore her when they came in, purposely excluding her.
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as i don't care for Danni she looked genuine with Steph but Gemma!!! she knew she had to take control again cos she could see it slipping. You could see her thinking Steph or chips, Steph or chips??? just surprised she didn' chose chips!!!!
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    azureanne wrote: »
    As much as i don't care for Danni she looked genuine with Steph but Gemma!!! she knew she had to take control again cos she could see it slipping. You could see her thinking Steph or chips, Steph or chips??? just surprised she didn' chose chips!!!!

She was stuffing her face before hand though. At least the bad atmosphere in the house hasn't put Gemma off her appetite! Wonder what would? Lol
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i certainly was left with the impression that bb or someone had spoken to them about their behavior and we just weren't shown it.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe for a second they were tipped off. Daniella, for all her faults probably came to her senses and realised she's a middle aged woman throwing hissy fits over a young girl on a naff game show, and decided the best thing to do was apologise and try to salvage the whole debacle. Collins just copied her as she realised from that point on she wouldn't have a little "gang" to back her up.
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely....The BB producers continue to think we're idiots.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma didn't actually apologise though.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni was genuine but Gemma just followed Danni and means not a word of it .
  • Options
    kat_mieowwkat_mieoww Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i certainly was left with the impression that bb or someone had spoken to them about their behavior and we just weren't shown it.

I'd lay money on it! a 360 degree turnaround
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the producers. Hence the apologies.

At least Daniella's seemed genuine. Gemma Collins was just awful though.

Totally agree, I used to like Daniella but she has so gone down in my estimations. Keep saying Gemma is hilarious and up her arse all the time is driving me insane! Chris is right when he says Gemma is manipulating Daniella but this is now getting ridiculous, has Daniella not got a mind of her own or is she stupid?

As for Gemma copying Daniella and making up with Stephanie was just so insincere and only done it so not to be the outsider! Gemma sickens me more every day!
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I do think someone had a word in their Ears ,with how they were coming across

I do think it was Steph saying ''she wanted her Mum' that pulled at Daniella ,as a look of shame came across her face at that moment ..Like someone else said I think it was this that made Dani come to her senses more than the producers whispering in her ear ,and so believe her Apology was heartfelt and Sincere

Gemma Collins on the other hand Nah not buying it ,that was one of the most insincere apologies I've ever witnessed ,and was more about getting Digs in at Steph and was more-or-less telling Steph it was her Fault that she'd been isolated and Bullied for the last few days by that pair
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers didn't need to tell them anything. All they needed was access to a phone or a tablet and that's all that was required to find the appropriate information they need.

I do think that the penny may have dropped with Dannielle and she may have come to her senses.
    But Gemma may as well have been going through a readthrough of a script for TOWIE the way she offered a deadpan apology which came across as wooden as a box of matches.
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Daniella is an actress - not a good one, but able to deliver a script rather better than Gemma. Neither were genuine. They were doing as they were told.