One Tree Hill - Renewed For 9th Season

1234568»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoying this season, shame they waiting until the final season to give us a great show, the last 2-3 seasons have been dire to put it mildly.
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

I would have bought this too but I've already got 1-5 and 8.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This last series has been quite good (though it took a while to get there) looking forward to the finale on monday even though it looks incredibly cheesy.

All previous series after they left school don't exist to me it's a different show... an awful show. I may buy the 1-4 boxset.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    sad that it ended
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never really watched One Tree Hill until last year. I caught the repeats of the first season in the early mornings on E4 after my morning jog, it started after I caught one episode, liked it, and it became part of my routine. :D

I sort of gradually stopped watching those repeats, and now I just catch it whenever. The repeats are currently on Season 8 (I think), but it doesn't have the same buzz for me. There's just something about the earlier ones that I really liked.

I will get the complete collection, though. I wouldn't be able to get some and not others, I'd need to complete my collection. :cool:
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That finale last night was awful. 2 Hours of my life i wont get back.
    I never really watched One Tree Hill until last year. I caught the repeats of the first season in the early mornings on E4 after my morning jog, it started after I caught one episode, liked it, and it became part of my routine. :D

I sort of gradually stopped watching those repeats, and now I just catch it whenever. The repeats are currently on Season 8 (I think), but it doesn't have the same buzz for me. There's just something about the earlier ones that I really liked.

I will get the complete collection, though. I wouldn't be able to get some and not others, I'd need to complete my collection. :cool:
    Seasons 1-4 are fantastic television. That's how i first found them, the morning repeats years ago. Wouldn't bother with the rest. Completely different show. All soppy and lovely with nothing interesting going on at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 9 & Seasons 1 - 9 box sets are out Monday :)
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering, how come season 9 didn't get a full run of episodes?