Did anyone else want StuBaggs in the final?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really wanted to see him in the final, bullsh*tting his way through in a way only StuBaggs The Brand© can :p. I did feel a bit sorry for him tonight, it felt like everyone had the knives out for him. Even Lord Sugar did a total u-turn on him after last week.

So will anyone else miss him in his element next week?

Comments

• xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope..:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope..:yawn:

I had a feeling I was alone in this opinion to be honest.....
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    I really wanted to see him in the final, bullsh*tting his way through in a way only StuBaggs The Brand© can :p. I did feel a bit sorry for him tonight, it felt like everyone had the knives out for him. Even Lord Sugar did a total u-turn on him after last week.

So will anyone else miss him in his element next week?

No No NO.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will miss him, I thought he was the only one with anything about him out of the people left!
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    I had a feeling I was alone in this opinion to be honest.....

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    He was never going to be in the final, Sugar set him up to knock him down for entertainment value.

Snake-in-the-grass Baggs was given enough rope and a big enough ladder to hang himself from a great height. Let's hope he learns a well-earned lesson from it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I never wanted him to win but the other candidates did seem to like him and find him charismatic, despite some how also seeing him as a knob.

I think a final with him and Stella would have been brilliant entertainment as they are like polar opposites.
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    jdayeh13 wrote: »
    Yeah, I never wanted him to win but the other candidates did seem to like him and find him charismatic, despite some how also seeing him as a knob.

I think a final with him and Stella would have been brilliant entertainment as they are like polar opposites.

I've been looking forward to him being kicked out, but when it happened I was quite disappointed. I do think he has ability and would probably have fitted in quite well with Lord Sugar. That said, I want Stella to win anyway.
    I can't say that I thought the "lie" on his CV was such big thing to get up in arms about. It sounded more like an exaggeration to me. How did it compare with Apprentice winner Lee's lie on his CV? Whose was the bigger whopper I wonder?
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no thanks it was just his time, he should have left last week really, im also tired of people bringing in the so called entertainment factor, this isnt big brother can i remind everyone lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    no thanks it was just his time, he should have left last week really, im also tired of people bringing in the so called entertainment factor, this isnt big brother can i remind everyone lol.

Who ever compared it to that, he was a legit business man and that is what the programme is all about. So he might of embellished his CV a bit, was slightly annoying and gave himself probably the most smug, self satisfying nickname ever, doesn't make him a bad employee :p
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely, he and Joanna were the strongest candidates by far.

Glad Chris made it, still unsure why Stella got through to the final though. oh wait, she's blonde, that's enough for LAS as we've seen many times.

Pity more deserving contestants left because of her hair colour.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »

It is a TV show though, it's main aim is to entertain us. If it was to genuinely find the best "apprentice" it wouldn't be on tv.

There would be no tasks for 10 weeks, no sprawling shots of London, just tonights episode probably, interviews with those close to Sugar until they were whittled down to a couple for him to see himself.

This IS an entertainment reality show as much as Big Brother is, there are probably plenty of much more qualified candidates applying each year being rejected for being ugly or dull, just as BB would.