Options

Not For Me Any More

hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry, but this is not nice viewing....going to have to stop watching

When I think about all the ghastly wars etc that are going on around the world and I can`t do anything about them, other than be upset at all the bloodshed! Well, I don`t want to watch another war that`s supposed to pass as `light entertainment`...it`s all gone waaaaaaaay to far

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Get a grip.
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok bye bye then
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    you're not the only one.... maybe not fuming like you, but i'm just bored.
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great point OP. What are we all, but slowly rotting pieces of meat, shuffling towards our graves. I might stop watching too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It's not entertaining to see BB stirring things up so that HM are at each others throats. I would much rather see a happy, funny, entertaining house than this.

But it would seem that fighting and arguing are what people want to view, I'm just waiting for BB to bring back the arena and throw the HM to the lions. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It's not entertaining to see BB stirring things up so that HM are at each others throats. I would much rather see a happy, funny, entertaining house than this.

But it would seem that fighting and arguing are what people want to view, I'm just waiting for BB to bring back the arena and throw the HM to the lions. :D

When was the last happy, funny house then?
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell calm down, talk about over dramatic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am waiting for the sarving kids in Africa to be brought up, so that I can cry tears of blood.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    When was the last happy, funny house then?

I said I would much rather see a happy funny house. Read into that what you may. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Won't somebody think of the children. And the trees come to think of it. Won't somebody think of the trees and the children.
  • Options
    HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We finally get some drama and now its too much?
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the show, but fair point OP.

Expected the passive-aggressive responses from those who can't bear to hear a word against Big Brother. It's a discussion forum people, get used to it.
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hosai wrote: »
    We finally get some drama and now its too much?

Some people are never satisfied.
  • Options
    HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the show, but fair point OP.

Expected the passive-aggressive responses from those who can't bear to hear a word against Big Brother. It's a discussion forum people, get used to it.

Maybe its coz fans of the show are sick of other 'fans' always talking about how bad the show is and almost effectively trolling the board with their posts.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Won't somebody think of the children. And the trees come to think of it. Won't somebody think of the trees and the children.

And the grass constantly being trodden underfoot. Will no-one think of it? :cry:
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Sorry, but this is not nice viewing....going to have to stop watching

When I think about all the ghastly wars etc that are going on around the world and I can`t do anything about them, other than be upset at all the bloodshed! Well, I don`t want to watch another war that`s supposed to pass as `light entertainment`...it`s all gone waaaaaaaay to far

Fecking hilarious..:D Either you are Sir Bob Geldof or you are smokin some good shit and think BB is all pwetty flutterbies