HO: Sinead's "hit list"

beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
Forum Member
✭✭
OK, so she's crossed off Freddie and Lindsey... But who is the third name crossed off?? Was it just Joe? If so, why is he on the list?? Wasnt he "dead" when Katie died??

This whole SL is bloody ridiculous.

Comments

• vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beegee82 wrote: »
    OK, so she's crossed off Freddie and Lindsey... But who is the third name crossed off?? Was it just Joe? If so, why is he on the list?? Wasnt he "dead" when Katie died??

This whole SL is bloody ridiculous.
    The "revenge" motif does seem a bit overdone!
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sinead killed Fraser, so I think his name will be at the top of the list, but they haven't shown that yet. I think it will be revealed when she finishes off her list.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was part of ruining Freddie/Lindsey I think that's why he is on the list. Anyway it's Finn next, whatever she does to this vile rapist he deserves it.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I find it funny that Sinead has a ''hit list'' that she crosses out a person's name when she gets revenge on them. She's very efficient. :D

Plus, she appears to be crossing out this ''hit list'' in permanent ink. What if she changes her mind later and decides she hasn't quite got enough revenge on a particular person? She should be doing this with a pencil....
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I find it funny that Sinead has a ''hit list'' that she crosses out a person's name when she gets revenge on them. She's very efficient. :D

Plus, she appears to be crossing out this ''hit list'' in permanent ink. What if she changes her mind later and decides she hasn't quite got enough revenge on a particular person? She should be doing this with a pencil....

:D Very true! At first I was going to praise Sinead for her organisation but you are right, pencil would be much more wise.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    He was part of ruining Freddie/Lindsey I think that's why he is on the list. Anyway it's Finn next, whatever she does to this vile rapist he deserves it.

I am so waiting to her to get Finn. He will deserve more than Sinead can ever dish out. I'm actually liking her revenge list, this might be Stephanie's exit sl.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    This Sinead storyline is stupid. I know we're supposed to be feel sorry for her because of what happened to Katy but Sinead just comes as bitter and spiteful (like how she was when she nearly drove Esther to suicide) instead of emotional and grieving. She seemed more concerned with the fact that Freddie loved Lynsey than about Lynsey's negligence.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish that Sinead was on someone's hitlist.

I could even get to like Grace if she ever gets around to kidnapping her, or, better still, killing her.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A list! Hooray!

Means much more screeching at people in her dulcit scouse voice.

Soap of the year, folks.
  • pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Sinead storyline is stupid. I know we're supposed to be feel sorry for her because of what happened to Katy but Sinead just comes as bitter and spiteful (like how she was when she nearly drove Esther to suicide) instead of emotional and grieving. She seemed more concerned with the fact that Freddie loved Lynsey than about Lynsey's negligence.

I think she sees the 2 as inextricably linked..if Freddie and Lindsey's feelings for each other didn't exist then Katy would be alive. In her eyes Lindsay was negligent because she let her feelings for Freddie cloud her judgement, she dismissed Sinead's worries and discredited her character because of her jealousy, and because he had stronger feelings for Lindsay than Sinead, Freddie in turn didn't support Sinead in the way he should/could have.

I wonder if the Finn reveal will be somehow related to this hitlist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    yeah it was Joe, who I don't get why he was on the list, because when the whole thing with Katy happened he was assumed dead :D and he didn't know about Lindsey and Freddie either.
    Forum Member
    I wish that Sinead was on someone's hitlist.

I could even get to like Grace if she ever gets around to kidnapping her, or, better still, killing her.

Sinead seems to forget the awful things she has done e.g. Bullying Esther, sleeping with Rhys and making Bart think its his, bringing the bomb in to the flat which killed people, sleeping with Robbie, helping Freddie when they thought Joe was dead which ended up leading to Lindsey aborting her baby, getting Diane arrested etc.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,800
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Sinead seems to forget the awful things she has done e.g. Bullying Esther, sleeping with Rhys and making Bart think its his, bringing the bomb in to the flat which killed people, sleeping with Robbie, helping Freddie when they thought Joe was dead which ended up leading to Lindsey aborting her baby, getting Diane arrested etc.

Did she ever apologise for the bullying? Just before the wedding they were laughing about it.
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Did she ever apologise for the bullying? Just before the wedding they were laughing about it.

I really don't recall her ever making amends for that. It is incredibly infuriating how Esther is expected to have absolutely no problem with Sinead and even go visit her when she was in her catatonic state.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,800
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I really don't recall her ever making amends for that. It is incredibly infuriating how Esther is expected to have absolutely no problem with Sinead and even go visit her when she was in her catatonic state.

It's one of the main reasons I don't not care for Sinead
    Also she just said she wants revenge against Dianne and Tony, what did Tomy do exactly?
    Forum Member
    It's one of the main reasons I don't not care for Sinead
    Also she just said she wants revenge against Dianne and Tony, what did Tomy do exactly?

I guess she associates him with Diane, although I do remember Tony being pretty compassionate towards her (far more than she deserved).
  • TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot stand Sinead, I pray for the day that she is Silased.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember weeks after she was expelled from school, Sinead told Esther that she was sorry, and Phoebe said something like, "Well, you took your time."
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,185
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »

Sinead always considers herself blameless and not deserving of any retribution or punishment whilst anybody that has 'wronged' her deserves everything they get. It is why I really can't stand her - even losing Katy hasn't really helped with it.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Fraser wasn't at the top of the list, She still could have done it tho, He crashed into her and shuld have been at the top! Maybe she isn't that stupid to have him on the list or he was the first before she started the list.
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Sinead always considers herself blameless and not deserving of any retribution or punishment whilst anybody that has 'wronged' her deserves everything they get. It is why I really can't stand her - even losing Katy hasn't really helped with it.

I agree.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,705
    Forum Member
    Even with all the stuff that happened with Katie I still have no sympathy for Sinead. All she has shown to me so far is once a nasty spiteful bully always a nasty spiteful bully! No excuses.
  • darakinssdarakinss Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On that note... where is Esther? Haven't seen her since what, January?
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The shrieking scumbag thinks she is Emily Thorne in Revenge :)
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DC1983 wrote: »
    I think Sinead killed Fraser, so I think his name will be at the top of the list, but they haven't shown that yet. I think it will be revealed when she finishes off her list.

Thats exactly what I was thinking... I mean why else would there be a written down list of six ppl??! Reckon that could be the downfall and how she gets found out!