Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris will be toast after that's shown
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    More sensationalist headlines from TellyMix, Chris doesn't say he's "in love" with Ashleigh, just hat he "loves" her. It's different!
  • dexterftwdexterftw Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Another bad highlights for Chris, very creepy and seemingly jealous of Pav.
  • bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't look that great for Zoe either...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bein'onest wrote: »
    Doesn't look that great for Zoe either...

Cool. :cool::D
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Has left out Mark, Ashleigh and Helen bitching in the bathroom and Ashleigh and Helen's bezzie mates scene. Guess some of them are protected.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    Has left out Mark, Ashleigh and Helen bitching in the bathroom and Ashleigh and Helen's bezzie mates scene. Guess some of them are protected.

Of course. They are working in a Chris eviction this week.
  • Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    More sensationalist headlines from TellyMix, Chris doesn't say he's "in love" with Ashleigh, just hat he "loves" her. It's different!

Exactly. Completely different. I love loadsa people, but only in love with one. 💑
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »

There is a reference to the bathroom bitching in the second link so I think it will be shown.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris then admits “I’ve sat and looked at Ashleigh probably a dozen times because I just love her”

But no-one else is allowed to, for any reason, and if you do I will call you out a perv on national tv.

Bye Chris.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Chris would be pisssed at me too I sit an look at Ashleigh on my 50 inch every night of the week :D:D
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris then admits “I’ve sat and looked at Ashleigh probably a dozen times because I just love her”

But no-one else is allowed to, for any reason, and if you do I will call you out a perv on national tv.

Bye Chris.

What a hypocritical little tit!

>:(
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Lol Chris

Man, he is going to be embarrassed watching this back.
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bye Chris.

good post this
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris never called anyone a perv, in fact he was tactful with pav, I see this as a way for fans of other Hm's to get a fave out. Cynical.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Chris never called anyone a perv, in fact he was tactful with pav, I see this as a way for fans of other Hm's to get a fave out. Cynical.

No he didn't nor did Jale call Chris one but it still hasn't stopped some people still saying she did. :( It's disturbing!
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I'm suprised they left out Mark making Christopher a sorry cake .