Options

9.09pm: Arguments are very much ongoing. Surprisingly, Helen is the loudest voice.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »
    lol why do they care about the prize money so much. there's only one winner and right now it's between ashleigh and christopher

I don't get it either. Most of them know they have no chance of winning - unless they are in denial, so why bother showing yourself up by arguing over money. I would refuse to give BB what they wanted on this one and just let it go.

Clearly some have said they would take the money and some haven't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Cloudy2 wrote: »
    If only there was live feed to watch.

Lord no. I remember when it was live feed, I never got any housework done, always having to make excuses why I was late for work because I'd be up so late AND some of us got annoyed when all the HMs eventually went to bed and there was nothing happening. Lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Ooops.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    9.48pm: We'll have to leave the HMs arguing because the show's on @channel5_tv at 10pm. Head over to @BBUK. #BBUKLive

Still going at it, I want to did they pass or fail the task.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg we don't even know what has been said or by who how can anyone give an honest opinion it just winds people up
  • Options
    kiyaykiyay Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    omg we don't even know what has been said or by who how can anyone give an honest opinion it just winds people up

it's a Cashtastrophe :D
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiyay wrote: »
    it's a Cashtastrophe :D

Oh dear :D
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    9.26pm: "I'm not a vulture." Mark confirms our suspicion that he isn't a large bird of prey.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still arguing?

I hope we have an exclusive on BOTS about it.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    9.26pm: "I'm not a vulture." Mark confirms our suspicion that he isn't a large bird of prey.

Of course he isn't. Birds of prey are magnificent creatures and so beautiful.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen shouting someone is overreacting she is a reformed. caracter but let's be far lover or hate her she gets us all going on the forum just when we think we have nothing left to talk about up pops Helen so the kettles boiling well that's good as it's not good someone trying to be somebe thy are not Helen needs just yo be Helen and if that's flying of the handle every fve minuts then it's better than pretending to be someone she is not
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Someone has to have the loudest voice.

I guess this year Helen has the loudest voice .............she's loud - we all know that don't we?
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone has to have the loudest voice.

I guess this year Helen has the loudest voice .............she's loud - we all know that don't we?
    Depends what that loudest voice is actually saying that's true. And what the purpose is. Maybe just maybe it means you don't want to listen to any other opinions.