Nadia OWNING Katie H again

KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Nadia is sooo right, just because Katie Hopkins believes it, does not make it so.

Nadia has the right to like whoever she wants, not who KH tells her she should like

Comments

• benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really :o
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Hopkins desperation to turn Nadia is pathetic.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep! Love Nadia. She articulates everything that is so wrong with that prejudiced and bullying cow so well.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopkins really is the B word.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Oh Please How the Perez and Nadia fans twist everything in their favour is laughable
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Nadia.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia didn't own anyone. She shouts over everyone and doesn't listen.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Oh Please How the Perez and Nadia fans twist everything in their favour is laughable

Come on. Even Hopkins sidekick Michelle had to admit Nadia was right there.
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, she just cant get Nadia to do what she wants and you can see in her face how desperate she is ha ..... :) Nadia hits a smart comment back to everything KH says :)
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    KazzyD wrote: »
    Nadia is sooo right, just because Katie Hopkins believes it, does not make it so.

Nadia has the right to like whoever she wants, not who KH tells her she should like

and just because Nadia believes it, does not make it so
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »

Haha this is so true! Sad really.
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez just owned her with the kids comment as well.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She was completely bang on again about how Hopkins states her opinions as facts and the baby-voiced witch had no comeback.
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxy23 wrote: »
    Love Nadia.

Nadia was right she is being judged by association.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopkins is a very aggressive lady.
  • gmthgmth Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Hopkins really is the B word.

I wouldn't have gone as far to say she was Brilliant
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's the point Nadia was making though. She said just because she believes it, she doesn't expect everyone else to.

So why on earth is Katie Hopkins calling everyone wrong unless they sing to her hyme sheet?
  • KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nadia has NEVER told Hopkins who to be friends with and who not to be friends with, that's what she was pointing out, even Michelle agreed with that :p
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Katie is displaying textbook bully behaviour
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    How sad is it for a woman to try and tell you who your friends should be?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KazzyD wrote: »

Only time I've not been irritated by Nadia. Katie seems to believe her opinions are fact and that's that. Her neck vein was about to explode being challenged like that.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she didn't - hate the term 'own' ......it's so ............'Cami-Li'

I can't believe how controlled katie H is towards Nadia - Nadia's just a moaning middle-aged woman who doesn't like anyone talking about her behind her back, but does the same herself ! She's such a hypocrite, and the way she spoke to Cami who was lying on the floor in HL show, was like she was telling one of her children off.

If she doesn't want to be viewed as Perez's babysitter she should stop mothering him.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    T

So why on earth is Katie Hopkins calling everyone wrong unless they sing to her hyme sheet?

Too true
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Hopkins is beyond sad as a character, enthusiastically and sadistically drowning in the thought of Perez being alone/isolated. Hoping to get Nadia out of the way simply for that purpose.

I thought Nadia exposed her masterfully, continuing from the response to Alicia in the debate [black and white, etc] where i found clarity in my view of Katie H into this.

As i stated referring to that moment responding to Alicia, my dislike for her morphed into feeling sorry for her... at the moment i think it might have morphed again... into something close to apathy, i just want most of the Houseguests out and to start over anew.

Nadia, Patsy, Keith, Katie P, Alicia... start again with them and bring in a few others and hope that it can somehow heal the memory of abomination that preceded it.
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not been a fan of hers but I do like how she refuses to dump Perez because others are pressuring her.. and I loved how she destroyed Katie in that argument..