Katie Hopkins was SO funny!

connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
Forum Member
Couldn't stop laughing when I saw her on the stairs holding out the Rules book!

Much, much more funny than Perez! She would be great in the secret room!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Totally agree...Katie H to win...
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for those who have to answer the Diary Room bell....... ;-)
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She was disgusting.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has provided some of the comedy highlights of the series, the rule book being one of them.
  • _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Hopkins is an infant, psychologically disabled and manipulated by Perez to the point she's utterly obsessed with him. It's a shame he let it get to him tonight, but the fact remains - Katie Hopkins is defined by Perez Hilton in the house. That will be her 'legacy'.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh she's a real barrel of laughs......... :-/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    That was hilarious! I love the woman. I am also so happy that they finally played Perez at his own game and he snapped. Also when he tried to say katie brought his child into it and Cami called him out on him doing it he just couldn't handle that! Made my night 😄
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I don't like her but thought she was funny tonight, she's gotten under Perez's skin tonight and he's not happy :D
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Boy.....if you found her funny....you must have little going on in your lives.
  • LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's vile and pathetic !
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    She is awful!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

I didn't think anything of tonight's show was funny - least of all Katie Horse.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that rulebook contains a section on bullying so Hopkins is leading a charmed life.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    post 10 is horrible! her fans have done nothing wrong.

I have used the rule book on it!
    Forum Member
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Boy.....if you found her funny....you must have little going on in your lives.
    That's what I said about Perez!
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    I'm sure that rulebook contains a section on bullying so Hopkins is leading a charmed life.

I think im right in saying that out of the two of them only Perez has received a warning from BB over his conduct...so that tells you the story as to who is the bully (if theres even one in there) and who isn't.

BB would warn Katie if she were a bully...but as we all know she isn't a bully.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her but I had a laugh when she was running through all the things Perez could do.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was hilarious! I love the woman. I am also so happy that they finally played Perez at his own game and he snapped. Also when he tried to say katie brought his child into it and Cami called him out on him doing it he just couldn't handle that! Made my night 😄

Exactly - and Perez went at her with a low blow about her children, which set her off, no surprise, he was really nasty and by her smiling and laughing at him, he got verbally aggressive, called Cami a bitch and strutted off like a told off child to the diary room to vent. I can't believe after what he said in the DR to BB that they didn't tell him to stay put until he calmed down - i've never seen BB let a HM sound off like that in the diary room and just let them leave like that - he is controlling BB !
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _Matt wrote: »
    Hopkins is an infant, psychologically disabled and manipulated by Perez to the point she's utterly obsessed with him. It's a shame he let it get to him tonight, but the fact remains - Katie Hopkins is defined by Perez Hilton in the house. That will be her 'legacy'.

Aah but Perez is equally obsessional about KH. He talks about her all the time :)
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you want to see funny. Go and watch the ending of last nights show with Perez in the Diary Room. Was the quote of the series and won't be topped, well not by anything the immature KH has to say.
    Forum Member
    If you want to see funny. Go and watch the ending of last nights show with Perez in the Diary Room. Was the quote of the series and won't be topped, well not by anything the immature KH has to say.
    NOTHING about Perez is funny. It might but if he leaves on Friday and he starts crying! :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what the pro KH posters would think if she had said that to another woman.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    The only time I laugh at Hopkins is when she tries to be witty then get's destroyed by one of Perez's one-liners. She just doesn't know how to deal with it and starts her face pulling.

If Cami Li wasn't there, Hopkins would have her launch night diary room awkward/silences where she struggled to be funny. Cami Li's screeching distracts the viewers from Hopkins lack of on the spot insults.:D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Exactly - and Perez went at her with a low blow about her children, which set her off, no surprise, he was really nasty and by her smiling and laughing at him, he got verbally aggressive, called Cami a bitch and strutted off like a told off child to the diary room to vent. I can't believe after what he said in the DR to BB that they didn't tell him to stay put until he calmed down - i've never seen BB let a HM sound off like that in the diary room and just let them leave like that - he is controlling BB !

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm - she said' if you were my child' - he replied 'if I were your child' - her children weren't mentioned until she bought them into it.
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the pro KH posters would think if she had said that to another woman.

She didn't though did she.
    What she did do though was once again show just what a chump Perez is, twas indeed hilarious.