Options

The strangest thing....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What is the strangest thing your other half has ever said or done that took you off guard?

Comments

• Options
    j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if you've always been single?
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm seeing another man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4the1 wrote: »
    What if you've always been single?

My bad! Ok then anyone has said to you in your life. I had a friend who said she wouldn't eat/take sugar due to the fact she believed worms lived in it. It was so ridiculous I just couldn't even answer.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A guy on our first date asked, "Have you ever tried self-cunnilingus?" I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He earnestly explained that some guys can suck themselves off, so he wondered if we girls can do it ourselves. We were only fifteen, but no-one has managed to top that crazy question since then.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    A guy on our first date asked, "Have you ever tried self-cunnilingus?" I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. He earnestly explained that some guys can suck themselves off, so he wondered if we girls can do it ourselves. We were only fifteen, but no-one has managed to top that crazy question since then.

You've not told us what the answer was/is!
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've not told us what the answer was/is!

And embarrass myself in front of everyone here? Fine. My actual reply: "I'm not sure... (long pause) What's self-cunnilingus?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And embarrass myself in front of everyone here? Fine. My actual reply: "I'm not sure... (long pause) What's self-cunnilingus?"

Don't worry, not many people here anyway :p. Teenage boys are perverts aren't they! I knew one guy who kept wanting to know if it was true that all girls had one boob bigger than the other. One way to try and get a look I guess :p.
  • Options
    j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Masturbation is not natural, The Bible says so!
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You can't just cheer on the Brits, that's racist!"

I'm never dating a Guardian reader again.
  • Options
    ClunkClunk Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To paraphrase Fox Mulder, I want auto-fellatio as the cause on my death certificate... even if it means that people that know me say 'well how was that ever going to work ?!?!?!?' :o