Options

Showdown time - Helen confronts Ashleigh and Chris (VIDEO)

Comments

• Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Well it was bound to happen sooner or later.:o

Shame I cant view it as on my phone
  • Options
    Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh was the one who confronted Hellen. Good on you Ashleigh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Helen was mature there no shouting good on her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Boring, I wanted a better fight, but no one can remember what was actually said last night when they were all drunk.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Oh well, that was all quite reasonable.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Helen was wrong and now looks a fool. Chris and Helen were phished. Ashleigh was not
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Helen was mature there no shouting good on her
    She's a changed woman, don't you know.;-)
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat, I can try to help out. It cuts in in the bedroom as they have obviously started talking about what was said and Helen realises she only heard the latter part, Ashleigh tells her about the first bit, which Helen admits she did not hear. Inevitably then it gets muddled as none of them has got the complete and correct story. Chris then comes in (he was in the loo I think?) and says something about making a lot of positive comments about Helen in other discussions. Neither of them remembers the disaster word but Ashleigh says yes the million times comment did get said. Helen then just says she was upset but just wants no animosity for the final week and goes off to get her tea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen was more mature, what do you expect - SHE WAS FIRING BLANKS.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Good girl, get it all out into the open, she's great.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Cat, I can try to help out. It cuts in in the bedroom as they have obviously started talking about what was said and Helen realises she only heard the latter part, Ashleigh tells her about the first bit, which Helen admits she did not hear. Inevitably then it gets muddled as none of them has got the complete and correct story. Chris then comes in (he was in the loo I think?) and says something about making a lot of positive comments about Helen in other discussions. Neither of them remembers the disaster word but Ashleigh says yes the million things did get said. Helen then just says she was upset but just wants no animosity for the final week and goes off to get her tea.

Thanks very much wazzyboy. Much appreciated :)

I'm glad they've sorted it out without hair flying everywhere :D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the two faced Chris and Ashleigh are still creeping then, pity Helen was drunk and cannot recall the truth of it all.

Still, the girl is learning to listen and stay in control ..............proving her detractors wrong.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen doesn't hear the whole story (Danielle and acting slaggy anyone?) and flies off the handle again, nothing new there she's not changed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

About time she showed some guts, BB still promoting Ashleigh,
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    So the two faced Chris and Ashleigh are still creeping then, pity Helen was drunk and cannot recall the truth of it all.

Still, the girl is learning to listen and stay in control ..............proving her detractors wrong.

Hardly creeping - they were actually quite complimentary about Helen in the eavesdropped conversation.
  • Options
    memememememememememememememe Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twisted what was said to make chris /ashley look bad .. she never heard the full conversation ..i am no fan of anyone this year ,but i do think the pass to the final has made helen ride a cushy number
    if she was voted for nomination/eviction in the beggining ,she would not be there now .. 100%
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    About time she showed some guts, BB still promoting Ashleigh,

How are they promoting Ashleigh when the title of the video is Helen Confronts Chris and Ashleigh, when it was Ashleigh who confronted her.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Thanks very much wazzyboy. Much appreciated :)

I'm glad they've sorted it out without hair flying everywhere :D

Me too and as usual BB is trying to hype it up, the vid title does not reflect the content ;-)
  • Options
    Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hellen lied to Ash and Mark last night about the content of the conversation. I wish BB would play the clip into the house of her listening in on Ashleigh and Chris's conversation. It would show Hellen up for the blatant liar, she really is. It might make her see herself as we do, i .e. Vicious, lying, drunken argumentative person she truly is.
  • Options
    Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on Ashleigh for confronting her, I'm just glad Helen hadn't got her yes men around
    It wouldn't have been so agreeable!
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    How are they promoting Ashleigh when the title of the video is Helen Confronts Chris and Ashleigh, when it was Ashleigh who confronted her.

Don't worry about the titles of the clips. They do it all the time. When Ashleigh is chatting about somebody they bill it as 'Ashleigh is bitching' about so ' n so.^_^
    Hellen lied to Ash and Mark last night about the content of the conversation. I wish BB would play the clip into the house of her listening in on Ashleigh and Chris's conversation. It would show Hellen up for the blatant liar, she really is. It might make her see herself as we do, i .e. Vicious, lying, drunken argumentative person she truly is.

Lied!!! Jeezo, that's the under statement of the series;-)
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Helen doesn't hear the whole story (Danielle and acting slaggy anyone?) and flies off the handle again, nothing new there she's not changed.

Sorry, but where in this video was there any "flying off the handle"?

Chris and Ashleigh bitch about Helen, both together and when they go to the DR.

Why the hell doesn't Ashleigh just admit that?

Ashleigh bitches, it's what she has done consistently since she has been in the house, the only thing that has changed is the partners.
    And if Chris goes, she will find somebody else.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »

So what is she complaining about if she was drunk and can't remember it all. It seems that Chris was also drunk so it is a good job Ashleigh wasn't and can remember it all.;-)
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Storm in a teacup. All sorted now. They will have long forgotten about the incident well before we stop discussing it here.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what is she complaining about if she was drunk and can't remember it all. It seems that Chris was also drunk so it is a good job Ashleigh wasn't and can remember it all.;-)

Helen recalled it perfectly well last night, and she was right in how she relayed it, since she has slept she has pretty much forgotton how hurtful it was, Ashleigh may have been sober but is still lying, it was a character assassination no less.Why doesn't Ashleigh just admit that she bitches all the time behind Helen's back?