Options

How Easily Influenced Are You?

The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
Forum Member
If someone on the BBots panel or an ex-housemate is critical of a nominated housemate, would that influence any of you to vote to evict them?

I would say the answer is no.

So why the assumption that others would be influenced?

Comments

• Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    A lot of people seem to follow the herd on certain forums.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    A lot of people seem to follow the herd on certain forums.

It seems they do. It's like a bee-hive in here today!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not remotely. Nothing anyone on BBBOTS or expressed here makes one blind bit of difference to me.

Actually that may not be entirely true, as I do somtimes express a fondness for some hm's that I don't love, especially when they are ridiculously reviled on this forum. All in the interest of fairness ya know.;-)
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reconsider my opinion in the light of fresh evidence, you are easily influenced, they are sheep.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me .. but then I pride myself in never having voted in BB.
    I'd suggest that the people who actually vote are easily influenced though,proof of which is that they vote.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely trust Rylan's judgement on all things BB. I follow him like a blind lamb.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never would be influenced. My mind is my own thank you ;-)
  • Options
    Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I make up my own mind
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a forum we tend to work on reverse psychology - if a Housemate is loved we hate them and if a Housemate is hated we love them. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    I completely trust Rylan's judgement on all things BB. I follow him like a blind lamb.

Ah, so that's why your new Veneers are blinding me on the forum;-)
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    As a forum we tend to work on reverse psychology - if a Housemate is loved we hate them and if a Housemate is hated we love them. :D
    well that theory has hit the skids this year
    the whole forum has hated Helen since the first night and she has never been loved
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, so that's why your new Veneers are blinding me on the forum;-)

And I can't sit down in these trousers. :-(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    And I can't sit down in these trousers. :-(

Hahaha fabulous, I just hope you've paired them with a teeney weeney jacket that doesn't close in the middle. Gawjuss, just bootiful babes ;-)
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I have my own mind and I like the people Ilike. It irks me when they slate any of my faves, but they couldn't change my mind with their opinions. I have my own.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the whole forum has hated Helen since the first night and she has never been loved

Fair point. She's the exception that proves the rule. :blush::p
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If someone on the BBots panel or an ex-housemate is critical of a nominated housemate, would that influence any of you to vote to evict them?

I would say the answer is no.

So why the assumption that others would be influenced?

The only people who'd half influence my thoughts are those that are closest to me.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    ON the rare occasion there is someone on the panel who I think is a credible observer and commentator on human nature I might take their comments into account. If they gave a good example of something I hadn't considered or made a substantiated claim then I might.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that should tell you something. Nothing..to love. She is horrendous and deeply unlikeable.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Is not the main thing about BBOTS is how it may affect the votes of the "general public." i.e. those who do not participate in forums/social media for the information and only garner what they see from the BBOTS videos and BBOTS panel. Especially on eviction nights we are all watching with dire anticipation at how the "public" viewed BBOTS the night before.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a load of rubbish! I dislike Helen because of the way she's treat housemates. She's a nasty cow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish! I dislike Helen because of the way she's treat housemates. She's a nasty cow.

Well said. I didn't know one iota about her pre BB..thought she was gorgeous on the first night. After her grotesque and appalling treatment of her fellow hm's, I swiftly went off her. She is the master of her own downfall.

Says it all when a paid employee has to go on tv & write her a letter to endorse her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    on a scale of 1-100, with 100 being "extremely easily influenced"

i'd be about 0.5
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    JayDee279 wrote: »
    I reconsider my opinion in the light of fresh evidence, you are easily influenced, they are sheep.

Ah yes one of those quirky English irregular (emotive) verbs!

I am independent minded
    You are a bit eccentric
    He is a barking lunatic.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

I'm sorry but that is just not true. Some of us took two or three days to hate Helen. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but that is just not true. Some of us took two or three days to hate Helen. >:(

Yep, very true. The woe is Hellun apologists that accuse many of us as the Prossie hating brigade, fail to acknowledge that many of us didn't know diddley squat about her previous life. I centainly didn't.

Our lack of empathy and dare I say it, downright dislike is down to how she has conducted herself in the house. Disgraceful on every level>:(