Pixie best all time celeb dancer

I stopped watching this show weeks ago. Must confess to getting into I'm A Celeb.

The polished and less hyperbolic presenting of Ant & Dec was so refreshing after watching the two wooden Jedward girls, Tess and the fringed one.

However, have to say couldn't believe hearing Pixie had been knocked out. The girl was streets ahead of anyone else. What credibility the show held on to (which wasn't much) has surely gone. She was a joy to watch and i'd go as far as saying arguably the best celeb dancer ever.

Darcey, was forever making snide comments about her dancing. Always finding fault.

The show's on it's last legs anyhow. However, what a silly silly decision to vote out the show's REAL STAR!!!.

With the poor presenting added to the stale and tired judging the show's really on the decline.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Criticising a show you don't even watch. Interesting.
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh that's a big rant about something you don't care about
    Anyway I'm a celeb is far more idiotic and pixie was a good dancer but not that great.
    So no need for the big drama
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Gosh that's a big rant about something you don't care about
    Anyway I'm a celeb is far more idiotic and pixie was a good dancer but not that great.
    So no need for the big drama

I had watch SCD since its inception. Used to really enjoy it. First year i've stopped watching.

Of course all shows peak and eventually lose their lustre. For me the dreadful presenting was just something i couldn't endure any longer. Nothing worse than two very average presenters trying to be comediennes. Just cringe viewing.

Nice to know one can convey their opinion and not get slagged off for doing so :D:o

Pixie you were robbed :p
  • tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way was she the best - not even in the top 10 of dancers with me
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was the best yes, better than any of the recent winners.
    Forum Member
    tawny wrote: »
    No way was she the best - not even in the top 10 of dancers with me

I suppose Judy Murray was the best Tawny :D

I think there was a lot of jealousy regards Pixie. Talented and gorgeous.

It's all opinion of course. The first few weeks i watched, she was head and shoulders above anyone else.

As i've not seen recent shows perhaps it's a case of her not maintaining those high standards? Either way, she was the class act.;-)
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was not the best all time celeb dancer by a long shot
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Best this year but not best all-time.
    Forum Member
    Pixe's Carmen Miranda performance "I Like You Very Much" is up there with the best ALL TIME SCD routines. Brilliant!!

Pixie, the show's in decline but your star is most definitely rising

IN FACT PIXI... I, Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi I Like You Very Much :D
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for me
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best all time celebrity?

Kara says hello.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kara.....!

Edit.....OP I cannot see how you can possibly judge if you stopped watching weeks ago!
  • RhythmIsADancerRhythmIsADancer Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    She was the best yes, better than any of the recent winners.

Definitely the best, and should have been the winner.

The last travesty on this scale was Rachel Stevens who at least got to the final (I could add DVO and Natalie Gumede as well!).

The last time the best dancer won was Kara Tointon.

Time to get of that crotchety old idiot Len before he kills SCD completely, just as the judges did in the penultimate series of DOI with their ridiculous comments and marking (best series ever - it was the worst, but at least a worthy winner in Ray Quinn of the final DOI)
  • abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sportgal9 wrote: »
    I stopped watching this show weeks ago. Must confess to getting into I'm A Celeb.

The polished and less hyperbolic presenting of Ant & Dec was so refreshing after watching the two wooden Jedward girls, Tess and the fringed one.

However, have to say couldn't believe hearing Pixie had been knocked out. The girl was streets ahead of anyone else. What credibility the show held on to (which wasn't much) has surely gone. She was a joy to watch and i'd go as far as saying arguably the best celeb dancer ever.

Darcey, was forever making snide comments about her dancing. Always finding fault.

The show's on it's last legs anyhow. However, what a silly silly decision to vote out the show's REAL STAR!!!.

With the poor presenting added to the stale and tired judging the show's really on the decline.

BIB: Is it? Who says so? Do viewing figures reflect that?

I've enjoyed SCD more than ever this year and judging from the animated discussions I have with fellow fans at work and outside, it seems they have too.

It WAS a shock to see Pixie in the dance-off because she didn't get sufficient votes, and Len's decision will probably be debated for years to come (music to the ears of any TV producer) but I look forward to the continuing drama and entertainment that is SCD.
  • JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilarious when a punter complains but never even watches.
    By even saying the prog is on its last legs makes the OP look even more foolish :D
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the best, and should have been the winner.

The last travesty on this scale was Rachel Stevens who at least got to the final (I could add DVO and Natalie Gumede as well!).

The last time the best dancer won was Kara Tointon.

Time to get of that crotchety old idiot Len before he kills SCD completely, just as the judges did in the penultimate series of DOI with their ridiculous comments and marking (best series ever - it was the worst, but at least a worthy winner in Ray Quinn of the final DOI)

I'd add Kimberley too who was better than DVO in my opinion and miles better than winner Louis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Not the best, but certainly in the top 5 at least for me.
  • RhythmIsADancerRhythmIsADancer Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I'd add Kimberley too who was better than DVO in my opinion and miles better than winner Louis.

Maybe equal to DVO, but mainly because she had Artem as a partner.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DVO was easily the best dancer in Louis' series, I'd go as far as to say she was probably better than James.

But Louis was never in the dance off whereas both of those two were.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no, that award goes to Jill Halfpenny and Kara Tointon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member

Kimberley didn't have Artem as a partner.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pasha was Kimberley's partner not Artem
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alesha
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    sportgal9 wrote: »

You just said you stopped watching the show weeks ago then said she's the best dancer. Do you know how daft that sounds?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Jill Halfpenny, Alesha and Kara Tointon were all better than Pixie in my opinion.