Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Jane
  • Options
    Scott_WeirScott_Weir Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Since Jay and Ben hid her purse/phone and Billie had them photos, im going to assume they know who killed her. Who's the only person connected too all three? Lola.
    Why would she kill/harm her? Who knows. But it think Abi is too obvious and why would Billy get involved with Abi's mess?
    Billy always says "I'll do anything to protect my family!"
  • Options
    HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Abi did it.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Poll now up I just included the most likely candidates but if you think it's someone else please vote 'Other' on the poll and say who :).
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I honestly couldn't say... the only people that I have had my suspicions on are Lee and Jane.
  • Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott_Weir wrote: »
    Since Jay and Ben hid her purse/phone and Billie had them photos, im going to assume they know who killed her. Who's the only person connected too all three? Lola.
    Why would she kill/harm her? Who knows. But it think Abi is too obvious and why would Billy get involved with Abi's mess?
    Billy always says "I'll do anything to protect my family!"

I did think it's Lola but then certain spoilers ruled her out for me
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Masood or Max
  • Options
    fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be Lee.

Whoever the killer is will be the CENTRAL CHARACTER to the 30TH ANNIVERSARY of EASTENDERS.

It'll be a well-established character who is a popular name for the show, just as Stacey was for the 25th, and Den Watts was for the 20th.

It will not be Lee
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I said Abi ages ago and i'm still standing by that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be Lee.

Whoever the killer is will be the CENTRAL CHARACTER to the 30TH ANNIVERSARY of EASTENDERS.

It'll be a well-established character who is a popular name for the show, just as Stacey was for the 25th, and Den Watts was for the 20th.

It will not be Lee

If it's Lee I will eat my Shirley coat.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't have a clue tbh but I just wanna know who it is now.
  • Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Abi. I have done since Halloween when it became obvious she was jealous of Lauren, what better way to get her sisters attention than to kill her best friend?

Although I think the writers may be using her as a red herring without making it too obvious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    No chance defintely not lee
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane. Some might think her wedding to Ian makes her too obvious of a suspect but in interviews, DTC has been adamant that he wouldn't change his mind about who would be the killer and to me, the theory/ies about Jane fit well.

I change my mind after every episode on who I'd like the killer to be but I think it will be Jane.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Torn between Denise and Cindy.
  • Options
    Scott_WeirScott_Weir Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    mw0390 wrote: »
    I did think it's Lola but then certain spoilers ruled her out for me

I did say Whitney at first since then i have shifted towards Abi. But i believe they are making it WAY to obvious that it's her. They will want the killer to be a surprise. That's not Abi.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why people think it would be Jane tbh apart from the fact that her and Ian are getting married on the same week as the killer is revaled I mean what reason would she have ?
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm torn between Jane and Abi, there's been a few things recently with Jane that makes me think they are trying to throw us off the scent by making us think it's her though, but then with Jane and Ian announcing their wedding for the date of the 30th anniversary what better drama than for Ian to discover he is marrying his daughters killer.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    It's Abi or Jane for sure.
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott_Weir wrote: »
    I did say Whitney at first since then i have shifted towards Abi. But i believe they are making it WAY to obvious that it's her. They will want the killer to be a surprise. That's not Abi.

It depends on how you look at it. If you've been a regular user of DS throughout the storyline, you'll have read a theory for almost every character in the show. Even the likes of Les and Pam have been mooted as potential killers but would the wider EE audience buy into the idea of them being the killers? The same criteria applies to Abi. I still think, in the general audience's eyes, she's an ordinary teenager, if not more sweet/naïve than the norm. For her to be revealed as responsible for someone's death would initially be shocking. More so than say someone like Max who's cheated on his wife, kidnapped a love rival, slept with his son's girlfriend etc. What's the worst thing Abi's done? Be arsey with Emma and fail her exams?
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Masood with Jane helping move the body.
  • Options
    JohnnsmithJohnnsmith Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I believe that it was Masood. He hasn't been suspected yet, I feel Jane is involved some way or another.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know but I hope the production team making it look like certain people e.g. Jane, Peter, Abi are to blame is just to make viewers think it's one of those people and it's not actually going to be any of those people (hope that makes sense?!)
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be Lauren.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Lorna pull off the exchanges in the live episode if she is the killer???