I want Linda Onry to get twitter

Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I love Shirley Henry so much and Linda Carter is my favourite actress in the show, been a fan for years.

Loved her in Bad Girls too, but it seems we never hear much from Linda Onry in real life i.e. interviews etc. Please get twitter Shirl!

Comments

• TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You love her so much you haven't gotten her name right at any point in your post. :eek:
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TellMeMore wrote: »
    You love her so much you haven't gotten her name right at any point in your post. :eek:

I shouldn't laugh, but...
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    True. ^ :D
  • Chase_HamylnChase_Hamyln Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Haha I laughed :)

I don't think Linda Henry will ever get a Twitter account. She's a very private person in real life. I'm sure you can write fan letters to her :)
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Derek Faye wrote: »
    I love Shirley Henry so much and Linda Carter is my favourite actress in the show, been a fan for years.

Loved her in Bad Girls too, but it seems we never hear much from Linda Onry in real life i.e. interviews etc. Please get twitter Shirl!

Shirley Henry, Linda Carter, Linda Onry, Shirley Onry...

What the hell are you going on about?
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like Shirley Henry to get twitter, might explain who she is :D

You okay OP?
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    llgx wrote: »
    I'd also like Shirley Henry to get twitter, might explain who she is :D

You okay OP?

*snort* :D
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda Onry? Has she married Thierry then?:D

:D:D:D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda is very private. She barely gives interviews, so i doubt she will let millions of strangers know what she is getting up to. Plus at the end of the day, she considers herself as just an actress. Not a celebrity who is constantly in the paper or getting into pathetic spats on twitter.

But i am concerned. You claim you like Linda Henry but you got her name wrong a number of times. Worrying. :)
    Forum Member
    Linda is very private. She barely gives interviews, so i doubt she will let millions of strangers know what she is getting up to. Plus at the end of the day, she considers herself as just an actress. Not a celebrity who is constantly in the paper or getting into pathetic spats on twitter.

But i am concerned. You claim you like Linda Henry but you got her name wrong a number of times. Worrying. :)

Spot on.
  • CalfroCalfro Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    If she got Twitter, Monalisa would torment her until she's on the blink of suicide.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member

I prefer her footballer son, Thierry;-)
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Onry is Shirley...
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Onry is Shirley...

It's Linda Henry :D
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You been drinking Shirley's vodka Del?
    Forum Member
    Calfro wrote: »
    If she got Twitter, Monalisa would torment her until she's on the blink of suicide.

:o:o:o

I can't help but think that would happen...considering...
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless Linda Onry is the actress they've cast as Bambi Loveday.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda Onry is Shirley...

Its Linda Henry not Onry
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its Linda Henry not Shirley Henry and Kellie Bright plays Linda Carter.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Linda Henry not Onry

This person knows it's Linda Henry they are simply taking the piss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Steve McFadden I think opened a twitter (probably pestered by Woodyatt) but he has done virtually nothing with it! Again very private
    Forum Member
    Steve McFadden I think opened a twitter (probably pestered by Woodyatt) but he has done virtually nothing with it! Again very private

That is true, be opened one but only did a couole of tweets, I think. They are both very private. Steve McFadden said in an interview recently that Linda Henry is his best friend on the show and that they see a lot of each other outside of work. But that was a rare interview, with it being panto season otherwise he doesn't usually do a lot of public interviews either. :)
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    That is true, be opened one but only did a couole of tweets, I think. They are both very private. Steve McFadden said in an interview recently that Linda Henry is his best friend on the show and that they see a lot of each other outside of work. But that was a rare interview, with it being panto season otherwise he doesn't usually do a lot of public interviews either. :)
    That is indeed true. I saw Steve in panto in December. He's a really shy guy but he loves his fans. I had the pleasure to meet him for a bit. He said he sees Linda a lot outside the show which is fantastic.. I asked him if he sees Letitia Dean outside the show and he said he loves "Tish" but they don't see each other much outside the show because "Tish" is very busy with her own family. I think she looks after her parents. Steve says he also sees Babs a lot. Babs aka Barbara Windsor.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she related to Onry the eighth?
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    :o:o:o

I can't help but think that would happen...considering...

As I am being sworn at and had a go at on Twitter by @lnsfan, to clarify, I wasn't agreeing about the suicide part of the earlier tweet I quoted. I meant the 'tormenting', as in constantly tweeting the actress.
This discussion has been closed.