Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo8f0HwiyYo
    MYB performance from yesterday (Sheffield). Looks like Jesy's gotten a lot better now.
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »

Unfortunately that pic was from a mag shoot last Spring and someone clearly has the font to make the song title.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MYB performance from yesterday (Sheffield). Looks like Jesy's gotten a lot better now.

That song should have been on the main album.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apropos of nothing, I find myself oddly fascinated by that Mixers Magnet map. Because it moves around randomly with the postings, its like staring at the fish tank in the dentist office.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That song should have been on the main album.

I much prefer the deluxe tracks to some of those on the main album tbh, but I kinda understand why they didn't make it, they sound a lot more "mature" than the main tracks.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all..
    First post, so... CYL MV is very very good and fits in with LM's statement that it reflects their normal personas (read that recently somewhere).
    Now a question for the experts here.... I've seen an audio CD advertised on Amazon (both UK and US) , also Sainsbury's(?) titled ...Little Mix - Uncovered Due out in mid-Feb here - later in the US... does anyone have a clue what this is about??
    Ummm.. if this is the wrong forum for the question, I apologise...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Greetings all..
    First post, so... CYL MV is very very good and fits in with LM's statement that it reflects their normal personas (read that recently somewhere).
    Now a question for the experts here.... I've seen an audio CD advertised on Amazon (both UK and US) , also Sainsbury's(?) titled ...Little Mix - Uncovered Due out in mid-Feb here - later in the US... does anyone have a clue what this is about??

I bet I'm older than you are! :p

Anyway that came up earlier in the discussion, and personally I think its a bit "off" because of this:

Label: Diamond Knights

What the? Only Syco/Sony Music are releasing their music. Plus the "artwork" was from a photoshoot with i-D earlier in the year.

Googling Diamond Knights results in this too:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8891895
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet I'm older than you are! :p

Anyway that came up earlier in the discussion, and personally I think its a bit "off" because of this:

Label: Diamond Knights

What the? Only Syco/Sony Music are releasing their music. Plus the "artwork" was from a photoshoot with i-D earlier in the year.

:D Pushing 63 ( don't know my own age!!)

I googled DK - its not comfortable reading :eek:

But on the E Sande point , I also found a reference to Adele
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer the deluxe tracks to some of those on the main album tbh, but I kinda understand why they didn't make it, they sound a lot more "mature" than the main tracks.

I hope to yonks that their label doesnt try to keep them in a perpetual state of childishness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Pushing 62

I lost. But I'll loan you my walker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got wheels !! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those links led me to The Proclaimers I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) and it made me think how great it would be if Little Mix could do a song for a movie soundtrack. That would rocket them sky high.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesy: been sick; missed some public appearances
    Jade: been sick; missed some public appearances
    Perrie: been sick, missed performances
    Leigh-Anne: never missed an appearance or performance. Either has the constitution of a horse, or is a complete Grade A ham. Probably both.

Fer cryin' out loud! Somebody shove some Vitamin C into these girls!
    @LittleMixOffic
    Fab show in Sheffield! Loaded with cold, never great havin to blow your nose onstage to avoid snotting on mixers in the front row ha! Xjadex
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The CYL video already has 1 million views :eek:, did NOT expect that at all, thought it would take at least 5 days to achieve that.

And I think the song is at around #14 combined.

Wow! That's awesome
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fer cryin' out loud! Somebody shove some Vitamin C into these girls!

You're funny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all..

Welcome to you! Yeah this board is full of experts, I was pleasantly taken aback when I was first reading it as an anon...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOVING THIS!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    Welcome to you! Yeah this board is full of snoops

I get more info from this thread than their own management.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they need to put great songs on the deluxe to sell ot, of the deluxe had crap songs on it nobody would buy it, even artists like 1D and Pink put some of their best songs on the deluxe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I agree Jesy is good at high notes too but I love when she sings low. My favourite Jesy performance is doo-wop/never leave you. When she sings low she uses less vibrato too which is why I prefer it.

I was just thinking about the friendships in the group, they all are clearly great friends but it seems that these groups are particularly close:
    Jesy-Leigh-Anne as they live together and shared a room at bootcamp and are southeners.
    Jade-Perrie-(jerrie)-Live together and are northeners.
    Leigh-anne and Perrie(Lerrie)-Are clearly close. Although I don't understand it, they seem opposite to me like perrie is loud, crazy, innocent, vunerable but leigh is so feisty, strong and confident and mature. Unless it is like a protective big sister way, because I would have thought Leigh anne would get irritated by her crazieness.

Jade-Jesy-go on double dates etc.

But I wonder what about Jade/Leigh and Perrie/Jesy. They are obviously good friends but I wonder why these pairings seem less close than the others. I wonder if they are really close and we just don't see it.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    Thats disgusting, clearly they are not real fans, its unfair they got to see the show when there are probably some fans who couldn't go and are upset about it. Why pay £30 just to wind somebody up? Fair enough have perries face but zayns (even without cheating rumours) is disrespectful as it is not a 1D concert and courtneys face is just insensitive and nasy.
    "@LittleMixerNews: Don't worry guys the people with the masks ripped up the waitress one. My reaction was the same!"

Does "the waitress one" mean the girl Zayn slept with?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does "the waitress one" mean the girl Zayn slept with?

Yep, at least they ripped it up as some symbolic thing although they shouldn't have brought them in the first place. They shouldn't have even had a zayn one as it is a little mix one not a zayn concert.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I agree Jesy is good at high notes too but I love when she sings low. My favourite Jesy performance is doo-wop/never leave you. When she sings low she uses less vibrato too which is why I prefer it.

I was just thinking about the friendships in the group, they all are clearly great friends but it seems that these groups are particularly close:
    Jesy-Leigh-Anne as they live together and shared a room at bootcamp and are southeners.
    Leigh-anne and Perrie(Lerrie)-Are clearly close. Although I don't understand it, they seem opposite to me like perrie is loud, crazy, innocent, vunerable but leigh is so feisty, strong and confident and mature. Unless it is like a protective big sister way, because I would have thought Leigh anne would get irritated by her crazieness.

But I wonder what about Jade/Leigh and Perrie/Jesy. They are obviously good friends but I wonder why these pairings seem less close than the others. I wonder if they are really close and we just don't see it.

EVERYTHING you said here are my thoughts and wonderings too.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member

Well Jade and Leigh went on holiday with their mums/friends last year so I think they're pretty close.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jade and Perrie used to be very close when they were on XF but now it seems Perrie is much more closer with Leigh-Anne than the other two. Jesy and LA used to share a room in Bootcamp and they are sharing a house now so obviously they are very close, but I feel like Jade is the one that Jesy turns to every time she feels down and Jade always sticks up for Jesy when she sees a mean comment on the internet, so I believe these two are very close as well.

I think Jade/LA and Perrie/Jesy are just as close, they don't seem so because in the candids you often see Perrie/LA and Jesy/Jade holding hands or walking together so it looks like they are more closer to each other.

Among the fandom, Jerrie and Lerrie are clearly the most popular ships, Jadesy and Leighade are quite popular as well, and you see a few Pesy posts every now and then. Nobody seems to ship Jesy and LA though which seems a bit strange (I don't think they even have a ship name?).

Personally I think Perrie is clearly the closest with LA and Jade the closest with Jesy, it's pretty obvious from their interviews and the candid shots.

Oh and I don't think LA is mature at all :p she's the prankster in the group! She's crazier than Perrie. I feel like it's the other two that get annoyed with their craziness sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.