Options

Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (US Pace!)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    Good news for Grey's, the show was equal third best performing show on US television in 2013-14, behind The Big Bang Theory (6.2 demo), The Voice (4.6) and on par with Modern Family 4.5)
  • Options
    SunnyBearsSunnyBears Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I love this show. I reallllyyyy hope that Chrstina comes back. even just a little bit. I am going to miss her.

Can't stand April!
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone at the network loves Sarah Drew because April has just never improved in the five seasons she's been on the show. There were small signs in season 7 or her being accepted by Meredith and Christina but that didn't take off and then her friendship with Owen was barely touched on.

She is so shrill and grating and pairing her with Jackson was awful. He hasn't done anything except frown for the last three seasons. Both can go.
  • Options
    kat180kat180 Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree - April and Jackson are two of my favourites and I think they have amazing chemistry (in fact they have been the only couple in the show for quite a while now I've actually been interested in), but the whole religious thing with April has been done to death and is irritating me. There are plenty of couples who have different faiths who manage just fine without it being a big deal. Just teach your children both or all the religions out there and let them choose for themselves what they feel is right.

Cristina and Meredith's last scene was perfect. Sandra has always been my favourite from the beginning so I am very sad to see her go - but I have to admit the M/C relationship this season has been a big disappointment. Clearly the writers the trying to distance them and show them going in different ways leading up to Cristina's exit but they spent most of the season squabbling and not talking and it never felt to me like they really got past it.

Owen and Cristina were always another favourite of mine but I think it was time they went their separate ways. The writers just ruined them and we've had too many seasons of them fighting and hurting each other - it definitely became toxic and was tedious to watch. Its a shame because I can't and don't want to see them with anyone else but I'm glad Cristina chose a fresh start. Its great to see one female character put her career first.

Derek and Meredith have become a dull couple indeed and Derek in particular just keeps putting his career first. I couldn't believe they were just going to leave, the hospital they part own, which is named about Meredith's sister and the house he built from scratch for them. So I'm glad Meredith put her foot down.
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also disagree, I think April is great, they haven't really done much with her character since season 8 though so I hope she gets more focus next season.