I Missed the show last night.. What happened to Sam :O

xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,270
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, I missed the show last night but just saw the bookies odds and they have sam as one of the favourites to go :eek: I thought he would be the safest out of them

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have him as THE favourite to go on most now.

Basically he said he didn't care about the money then went completely out of character and attacked Dexter for trying to take the money. Got quite aggressive about it and bitched about Dexter to the rest of the group.
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Sam had a go at Dexter; it wasn't even that big; I think some on here are over exaggerating.
    He made a passing comment to Dexter when Dexter said something. It was something like "Did you ****!"
    Then when Dexter asked him to sit down and have a conversation with him Sam said something like "I am going to stand."
    Not really that bad unless I have missed something?!
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have him as THE favourite to go on most now.

Basically he said he didn't care about the money then went completely out of character and attacked Dexter for trying to take the money. Got quite aggressive about it and bitched about Dexter to the rest of the group.

:( bad sam.

I hope he doesnt go I think a Gina vs Sam vs Dexter final 3 would be one of the most anticipated in years!
  • gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    He showed himself to be extremely bitter and quite nasty IMO.

I dont care about him pulling Dexter up on anything. Its the way he did it.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam had a go at Dexter; it wasn't even that big; I think some on here are over exaggerating.
    He made a passing comment to Dexter when Dexter said something. It was something like "Did you ****!"
    Then when Dexter asked him to sit down and have a conversation with him Sam said something like "I am going to stand."

Quite a lot if that's the sum total you recall.:D
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well you seem to have missed the whole entire thing really, haven't you?
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats how I saw it when I watched this morning.

I would rather Charlie went tonight, cant stand her.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He basically came across as bitter and twisted because Dexter was going to win the money that Sam supposedly didn't care about. Instead Dexter just got immunity from eviction.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically the Gina and dexter fans have realised Sam is the biggest threat to them winning the show so are voting in mass to evict him before the lines open for vote to win. I personally don't believe he did anything wrong last night except speak his mind about Dexter, the same way Charlie, Sophie and the twins did at different times. But the Dexter fans have taken this as their opportunity to pounce and evict him.
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Well you seem to have missed the whole entire thing really, haven't you?

I think maybe I need to give it a re-watch then because I really didn't notice anything that bad and I am a Dexter fan.
  • strictlyawesomestrictlyawesome Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Not really that bad unless I have missed something?![/QUOTE]

Quite a lot if that's the sum total you recall.:D

I missed last nights show too. What's your take on it ?
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He showed himself to be extremely bitter and quite nasty IMO.

I dont care about him pulling Dexter up on anything. Its the way he did it.

Well put--Sam's the 'Bellend' here. Jealous & nasty & arrogant rude boy! Disappointed us ALL ever since he woke up this week.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed last nights show too. What's your take on it ?

I often think it best for people to make their own minds up and watch it. We often put our own slants on it to some extent although considering Sam's eviction odds It seems the larger part of those who bet think he was a bit of an arse.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Hi, I missed the show last night but just saw the bookies odds and they have sam as one of the favourites to go :eek: I thought he would be the safest out of them

First he killed all of the rest of the almost extinct species on the planet, he then robbed a couple of pensioners and drowned some puppies and kittens :eek: Or so you'd think :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get it on i-player? It is a unmissable episode were Sam chances of winning the show probably self- destructed
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He also said "It makes me sick that he (Dexter) is in the final"
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

we all saw Sam's true self.......and it wasn't very pretty. that's all you need to know.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was furious that his plan to take the money didnt work and that dexter had a place in the final.

very bitter boy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often think it best for people to make their own minds up and watch it. We often put our own slants on it to some extent although considering Sam's eviction odds It seems the larger part of those who bet think he was a bit of an arse.

Oh ok, I must try and watch when I get home then and make up my own mind before the eviction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Can you get it on i-player? It is a unmissable episode were Sam chances of winning the show probably self- destructed

Really was it that bad ? Gosh I'd better make sure I watch it !
  • bettyboom43bettyboom43 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did Sams plan to take the money not work, he took the largest sum of money. If he wanted the money he would have taken a lower sum of money. Really don;t understand why everyone is so against Sam. Sam was annoyed that Dexter pretended that he wasn't interested in the money and is on a journey and then attempted to take the money. Just be honest and say you want the money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did Sams plan to take the money not work, he took the largest sum of money. If he wanted the money he would have taken a lower sum of money. Really don;t understand why everyone is so against Sam. Sam was annoyed that Dexter pretended that he wasn't interested in the money and is on a journey and then attempted to take the money. Just be honest and say you want the money.

It was the way he went about it thought that caused him the most damage. The names he called Dexter were nasty.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam showed his true colours and now he will be evicted on Friday
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well put--Sam's the 'Bellend' here. Jealous & nasty & arrogant rude boy! Disappointed us ALL ever since he woke up this week.

Spot on !
  • bettyboom43bettyboom43 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was the way he went about it thought that caused him the most damage. The names he called Dexter were nasty.

Utter rubbish, Dexter and Gina have been vile about pretty much everyone. Sam is a pussycat.