Options

Who will win in the end!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
Forum Member
Going through the list of those that are left.
Jamie: He couldnt answer a straight question of why 9am is too early. I still dont know why. Saying he forgot or something similar from a day before wont get him the job. He has also been disruptive all along,.
Joanna: Like Stuart says (and he is no fool even though he acts like one), her pitch has to start better. She also doesnt seem to listen to others and has to have her own way. Cant see her getting on with LS at all.
Stella: We see very little of her doing anything. I dont remember her pitching much. Stuart said she didnt manage that well. She just seems to let everyone do what they want especially Joanna, She started the argument with Stuart although now they seem to get on better together.
Chris: He never seems to do anything right. As PM in the last task he should have taken more charge. The word structure is used often. They should have had some plan and briefing, at least a discussion of how to go about the task. He should have made sure to be on top of everything and to be reported back to about everything however insignificant.
Laura: Cant really know what she is supposed to be here for. Except to see how the others get on with her. Stuart does a good job with her and must be admired for it. Who else could!
Stuart: On youre fired he was supposed to win. He does work extremely hard. I would say harder than all the others. I dont know if he knows any german (ish meine nisht) but he got a phrase book and realises that people wont just take your order however good the product youre selling. They have to like you and you have to endear yourself to them. He did his best. I am not sure why he let Laura pitch considering she is useless. Maybe to save an argument. Did she really think she was talking slowly or have the tapes been quickened for TV effect. I get the feeling he would get on with LS, and he seems to like him. He sees a bit of himself in him,.
Liz: The favourite. She can pitch that she always does well. She gets on well with others. She looks good as well. She manages well. But not seen any real 'spirit'. I discount her cheating last week. She does seem to be in the background at the brainstorming sessions, I dont think its what LS really wants,.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    The best bets are either Stella, Joanna or Liz for me. Chris and Jamie look like they are falling out of favour. Laura the Whiney will not survive beyong week 10.

As for the Brand, I hope he gets to the interviews and has to face Claude! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think LS wants Chris, but is having difficulty justifying this to himself because Chris keeps losing.

He is also keeping an eye on Jamie, but is being disappointed.

Bags and Laura are there for the comedy/beauty and will not win (Bags will probably be kept for the interview for the TV value).

Stella makes a good partnership with either Liz or Joanna, but not sure she is that good on her own.

Joanna rubs people up the wrong way; Liz is not dynamic enough.

If he can stay out of the boardroom now, I reckon it will be Chris.
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stella or Liz for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bags did manage his harem well. Not an easy job with one, never mind 3. What exactly has chris done so far, sold a tie dress? Apart from being 'good' in the boardroom. Would you buy from him (even an investment) with his droning pitch? He shows no enthusiasm for anything. I would say the exact opposite of Bags.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its a pity they dont tell us who exactly got the 9 and 6 appointments. I would think all 9 for Bags and all 6 for LIz.
    To me that would be the hardest job in the task. And LS was very pleased that they managed to make so much on their own.
    I would also like to know how many did not want to see them although it was the next day. Maybe because they came such a long way (from the uk!) that did it.
    The ones he laid on buying for 100 euros sounds like a joke to me. Must have been done to please him.
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing that really impressed me with Stuart is how he kept going when Laura threw her hissy fit about not being allowed to go and make the big pitch - he said 'yes it stinks but that's business, let's go and do the next meeting.' And she did eventually allow herself to be jollied along, from a point where she seemed to want them to lose the task to spite Stella.

I wonder if he keeps getting sent off with Laura because he's the only person who can get a smile out of her!
  • Options
    Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joanna and Liz - final two
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is between the three girls - Stella, Joanna and Liz.
  • Options
    mezmrzmezmrz Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Could someone please enlighten me as to why posters are referring to Stuart as "Bags" ?
  • Options
    ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezmrz wrote: »
    Could someone please enlighten me as to why posters are referring to Stuart as "Bags" ?

Because Baggs is his surname.
  • Options
    Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezmrz wrote: »

Where have you been hiding? Are you not aware of his statement "I'm Baggs the Brand" ?
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think Lord Sugar's favourites are Chris, Stella, Liz and Joanna.
    Though Joanna might be a bit disruptive, Stella too corporate, Liz too nicey-nice, and Chris has been on the losing team and brought back into the boardroom far too many times.

Laura, Jamie and Stuart will be the next ones to go though I think.
  • Options
    mezmrzmezmrz Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Miles_T wrote: »
    Where have you been hiding? Are you not aware of his statement "I'm Baggs the Brand" ?

Oh yeh! Ha!! :)
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I reckon it will be a woman. The men don't seem to have impressed Sugar this series. The guys this year haven't been that great.

I reckon Stella or Liz will win. Liz has been in the losing team twice in a row - Chris could have have brought her back as one of the final three this week but he didn't. I think Stella is the current front-runner although anything can happen. She could make a mess out of a task and be in the firing line. ;)
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    I want it to be Stu or Jo. The others are way too bland. And don't tell me bland is good in business because I shan't agree.
  • Options
    seanviceseanvice Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stella or Liz may well win.

Still think Chris is impressive tho and Sugar likes him, just because you dont win a silly task a few times doesnt mean you are not any good. He speaks well and comes across as a good guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Speaks well. He drones on. Its not about not winning the task. Its about not doing the task correctly. And just because it may be silly is no excuse. I am sure he is a good guy. But is he worth 100 grand to LS. What could he do for him? Sell a tie dress!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't know why Liz is still the favourite, I'd personally put her 4th behind Joanna, Stella and Chris, just in terms of who Lord Sugar will choose to win. She's so incredibly passive that I don't think Lord Sugar is that intrigued by her at all. I feel like he is still waiting for her to show some extra fire or aggression.
    She's more of a secretary I think. ;)
  • Options
    Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea, Probabely Stella will win.

Im hoping Jo or Chris will win myself
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Don't know why Liz is still the favourite, I'd personally put her 4th behind Joanna, Stella and Chris, just in terms of who Lord Sugar will choose to win. She's so incredibly passive that I don't think Lord Sugar is that intrigued by her at all. I feel like he is still waiting for her to show some extra fire or aggression.
    She's more of a secretary I think. ;)

Stella and Chris showing passion :D

Oh, you were serious :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stella and Chris showing passion :D

Oh, you were serious :confused:

Well I've certainly seen it. ;) If it is rather controlled.

Liz is just a bit too relaxed about it all I think.
    Plus Lord Sugar has barked at her a few times when he probably didn't need to, when she was the winning team leader saying she put herself forward to be team leader, and that they only had a short delay before opening the store.
    I certainly wouldn't say she's his favourite. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notary wrote: »
    Bags did manage his harem well.

Sorry, but he didn't. As I said last week, he didn't listen to the girls and railroaded with the racing experience so he'd get to go to Brands and have fun... which was pointless given that they already had a racing film in the archive material.

I don't really want ANY of this lot to win... I liked Melissa, Sandeesh, Rayleigh and Christopher Farrell.

I think Stella would be the best of a bad lot, she at least has the dignity to keep quiet when she disagrees with something rather than just shout / argue like Joanna or moan like Laura. I can't see the fuss about Liz - she hasn't done much yet. I started off liking the other Chris, and Jamie, to some extent, but they have just got annoying. I think Chris thinks he's better than he is, and Jamie is just incompetent.

Oh dear. Still, I'll keep watching for the comedy and cringe factors...!

Oh dear!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laura has to go- she is totally rubbish as well as a total bitch

Telling stella to make the decision about the crisps was a cop out and then moaning when stella said they would do the hotel meeting

I want Jamie to win but felt sorry for christopher as Jamie cocked up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by notary
    Bags did manage his harem well

<b>"Sorry, but he didn't. As I said last week, he didn't listen to the girls"</b>

Since when does managing a harem mean listening to the girls?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz, Joanna or Stella, I think. I'd be very shocked if it's anybody else really.