Options

E3 2016: June 14th - June 16th

SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just over a month away now, i can't believe almost a year is gone since the last one already.

Last years was brilliant, the best yet for me, i don't expect it to be topped.

What does everyone expect to see this year ? If the rumours about upgraded consoles are true, then my guess is that E3 will be the place where we hear more about it.

Comments

• Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoping for more footage and info on Final fantasy vii remake also a long shot but hoping they announce more final fantasy remakes.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really not interested in the upgraded consoles or the VR.

Hoping to see some Shenmue 3 footage and then some original games.
  • Options
    ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I think we will see:
    Multiplat:
    - Red Dead Redemption 2
    - A new Bioshock
    - Dishonored 2 gameplay
    - Singularity 2
    - Spec Ops 2
    - Vanquish 2
    - Infinite Warfare
    - Tons of new IPs

Playstation 4:
    - Last Guardian gameplay
    - Final Fantasy VIi gameplay
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider
    - More Horizon gameplay
    - Gran Turismo 7
    - PSVR
    - Handful of new IPs
    - Crash Bandicoot reboot

Xbox One:
    - Crackdown
    - Gears of War 4
    - Several new IPs

Nintendo:
    - Zelda NX
    - Pokemon Sun + Moon
    - Mario NX
    - Super Mario Sunshine remake
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to some FF XV, FF VII Remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, Persona 5, Star Ocean, Horizon, Cyberpunk 2077. And new IPs, and VR stuff
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping for a confirmation on Red Dead 3 & Crash Bandicoot reboot (Dr Neo Cortex voice actor asked to resurrect a character he's done in the past http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1215369 )

More Battlefield 1, Yooka Laylee, Gran Turismo & Zelda footage will be good to see.

I'm also hoping to see release dates for The Last Guardian, Horizon, Everybody's Golf & Tomb Raider on PS4.

Finally, I want Sony to explain to us the need for the PlayStation Neo as going on the way Uncharted 4 looks, the PS4 is doing just fine as it is!
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if xbox announce a new more powerful xbox that would be the biggest news and people would then say neo looks under powered.

me im hopping for NEW ips all these sequels i want something new to spark my interest
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to hear UBisoft are doing a remaster of Assassins Creed Rogue.

Hopefully we see Watchdogs 2, the new Red Dead game and I want to see more of Horizon.

I hope we get clear plans about what these new consoles are and answers about how thing will work moving forward with them.

But really the thing I always look forward to E3 for is the surprises, the new IPs and the shock of a returning classic.
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Im really hoping for info on Mass Effect Andromeda. Maybe a little gameplay?

Looking forward to it either way.
  • Options
    RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some new FFVII info, An announcement of the next Resident Evil installment either 7 or another sub series installment(that includes an update of 2 Remake). An announcement of a new Devil May Cry game seeing as Capcom decided to bring the last 2 installments up to date.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, MY DATES ARE A BIT WRONG FOR THIS. THE PRESS CONFERENCES TAKE PLACE BETWEEN THE 12TH AND THE 14TH. SORRY IF I CONFUSED ANYONE.

Here are the times for the people that don't know:

• EA - June 12, 9pm
    • Bethesda - June 13, 3am
    • Microsoft - June 13, 5:30pm
    • PC Gaming Show - 7:30pm
    • Ubisoft - June 13, 9pm
    • Sony - June 14, 2am
    • Nintendo - June 14, 5pm
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be watching the MS conference live as usual as it's timed perfectly for when I'm having my tea after work, Sony's show is a no no though at that time so I'll catch up with that later in the day. Nintendo aren't showing NX so not bothered about them.

Looking forward to seeing the latest footage of all the new games coming out over the next 12 months, although I'll take release dates with a pinch of salt with their tendency to change, and hopefully some brand new stuff and plenty of surprises. We might finally see some kind of official word on those rumoured new consoles, the reasoning behind them and how they'll fit in with this still pretty young generation of consoles.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After initially saying that they’d only be showing Zelda at E3 this year, Nintendo have now confirmed that they’ll be showing off a few more titles. On the first day of Nintendo treehouse, Nintendo will be showing The Legend of Zelda as well as Pokemon Sun and Moon footage.

On the second day, they will show footage of Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments Of the Forgotten Past and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. They’ll also be holding a special Pokemon GO Developer Q&A.
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love Bethesda to reveal Oblivion/Skyrim remasters for current gen consoles but It's very unlikely to happen :cry:
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    I would love Bethesda to reveal Oblivion/Skyrim remasters for current gen consoles but It's very unlikely to happen :cry:

Don't think Oblivion will get a remaster but Skyrim is big possibility because everyone wants it. And linking to a musing from one of my posts in the Fallout 4 thread. Could they have included mods for consoles in the remaster?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think Oblivion will get a remaster but Skyrim is big possibility because everyone wants it. And linking to a musing from one of my posts in the Fallout 4 thread. Could they have included mods for consoles in the remaster?

Apparently Bethesda ported Skyrim to the Xbox One during development on Fallout 4, so maybe there's a sliver of hope for a remaster. I think they'd be mad not to make one. Can you imagine how much money they'd make from a nextgen remaster with mod support? I probably wouldn't play anything else :D
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I would prefer a completely new Elder Scrolls game but would accept a release of an updated multi game pack of the earlier games in a similar war to the Uncharted Collection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love to see a new Red Dead game announced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think one of Bethesda's main highlights will be showing off Fallout 4 mods on the PS4. They've already said to expect them within the month. I've already beaten the game and I'd like to play again for the DLC but I'm holding out for mods, particularly settlement building mods.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I will be waiting for the PC Gaming show and hoping for some gpu and cpu updates.

Oh and more Dishonored 2 news please, and isn't Mirror's Edge 2 out this month anyway?

But the best news for me would be that little gem Animal Crossing, I don't care what it's on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit I will be waiting for the PC Gaming show and hoping for some gpu and cpu updates.

Oh and more Dishonored 2 news please, and isn't Mirror's Edge 2 out this month anyway?

But the best news for me would be that little gem Animal Crossing, I don't care what it's on :)
    out June 7, I'm playing it now via EA Access :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope you can turn off that annoying animalese speech in the next one. You could in previous games but they disabled the option in New Leaf for some reason.
  • Options
    DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys check out this trailer i made for E3 2016, its really good you wont regret watching it ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbtQWesW6rY
  • Options
    Aye UpAye Up Posts: 7,053
    Forum Member
    Nice trailer! My predictions

Sony will bottle it with the PS4 Neo and release a slimmer chassis instead with 4K bluray support along with AC wifi and 2TB hard drive option.

Ubisoft will take the wraps off Watchdogs 2, which will be pushed as their AAA title going into the christmas period.

Microsoft won't release a new Xbox either other than a slimmer model, I also think they will finally release detailed of when Hollolens will launch and what it can be used for.

Rockstar will drop the bomb shell its working on a new game, it won't say what.

EA will peddle the same shite with FIFA, and it will be lapped up in droves.

Bethesda will announce a new title to be released before Christmas, my money is on a new Elder Scrolls.

A beta of Battlefield One will be released to one platform exclusively........

"and one more thing"
  • Options
    DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye Up wrote: »
    Nice trailer! My predictions

Sony will bottle it with the PS4 Neo and release a slimmer chassis instead with 4K bluray support along with AC wifi and 2TB hard drive option.

Ubisoft will take the wraps off Watchdogs 2, which will be pushed as their AAA title going into the christmas period.

Microsoft won't release a new Xbox either other than a slimmer model, I also think they will finally release detailed of when Hollolens will launch and what it can be used for.

Rockstar will drop the bomb shell its working on a new game, it won't say what.

EA will peddle the same shite with FIFA, and it will be lapped up in droves.

Bethesda will announce a new title to be released before Christmas, my money is on a new Elder Scrolls.

A beta of Battlefield One will be released to one platform exclusively........

"and one more thing"

thank you mean a lot! :)

i like your predictions they are good, i think battlefield 1 will have a beta in September for Xbox One and PS4, Shenmue 3 will also get a teaser trailer with a release of fall 2018 and announcement of it arriving also on xbox one
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I predict that Sonys conference will start later than scheduled again.