Doom. Anyone?

13»

Comments

• ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,677
    Forum Member
    So despite me completely dumping all over this just a couple of posts ago, I decided to give it another chance simply because I was totally out of things to do, and I found myself bizarrely enjoying myself infinitely more than I did the first time around. Can't explain why but I just find myself liking a lot more of it.

The enemies are all great, the latter stages of the game really do get hectic and require you to think on your feet and almost bring a tactical element into the fold and I found myself wanting to explore everywhere and find all the secret locations which there are tons of.

At the end of the day it's still a FPS that requires next to no brain power (other than VERY quick thinking towards the endgame) but there's something about this that's actually surprisingly fun when you sit down with it for a few hours, either that or I was just REALLY bored today.
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PlYed the demo got very bored it's so repetitive
  • Kai ThompsonKai Thompson Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing the Doom demo right now. I always find the Bethesda user interface/menus very confusing and overwhelming when looking at upgrades etc The guns feel nice though.