Lego city from Zavvi

Jeff_EdwardsJeff_Edwards Posts: 23
Forum Member
Has anyone else had there copy sent out yet, ordered mine back in January, for £27.88, but it hasn't been posted yet and the website is saying sold out, maybe a lot of people took the rather good offer they had on.

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else had there copy sent out yet, ordered mine back in January, for £27.88, but it hasn't been posted yet and the website is saying sold out, maybe a lot of people took the rather good offer they had on.

i guess it wont be arriving anytime soon
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We paid 50 quid... at GAME. :( but we've got it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    My local game told me that they are looking at stopping wii u titles yesterday??!!

I was disgusted as I got my wii u from them and they couldn't have been more for it then, but now there is only a tiny section, they had no lego city in, no copies of need for speed?? I don't understand how game can do this.

Hope you guys enjoy lego
  • frankie_babyfrankie_baby Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My local game told me that they are looking at stopping wii u titles yesterday??!!

I was disgusted as I got my wii u from them and they couldn't have been more for it then, but now there is only a tiny section, they had no lego city in, no copies of need for speed?? I don't understand how game can do this.

Hope you guys enjoy lego

the average GAME employee is completely clueless as to what they're doing, even more so than the incompetent management
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    We paid 50 quid... at GAME. :( but we've got it.

It was priced at 42.99 this morning but out of stock at our local game. I came back this afternoon as I had 7 quid in game points, and it was back in stock at 49.99.

I try to stay loyal to our game as it has some decent staff in there who know what they are talking about and don't give you the hard sell, but some time the prices are staggering and they seem constantly out of stock on even newly released games.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had that with Zavvi before . pre-ordered something cheap and they cancelled the order without telling me (although other stuff has snuck through so you never know).

I was fortunate enough to get it from The Hut for £33 on pre-order (thanks to a voucher code). It came 3 days late (not that surprising thanks to the Easter weekend) but I can't complain about the price.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    I've had that with Zavvi before . pre-ordered something cheap and they cancelled the order without telling me (although other stuff has snuck through so you never know).

I was fortunate enough to get it from The Hut for £33 on pre-order (thanks to a voucher code). It came 3 days late (not that surprising thanks to the Easter weekend) but I can't complain about the price.

£33 is a bargain! I paid £40 from amazon tho it bet its still cheaper then game! :)
  • Jeff_EdwardsJeff_Edwards Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Thought I'd best post an update, it arrived the Tuesday after Easter, must have just had high demand.

Great game, worth the little wait