Options

Callum's Dancing On Ice 2015

doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ITV have renewed popular reality show, Dancing On Ice after it's all star series success. New producer Callum Metcalfe has some new ideas of twists up his sleeve. There'll be 14 new contestants with a couple of new professional skaters.

Whilst Phillip Schofield shall remain on the show for it's tenth series whilst Christine Bleakley shall be replaced by the lovely Lorraine Kelly.

Meanwhile for the judging panel, both head judge Robin Cousins + Ashley Roberts have quit. Karen Barber and Jason Gardiner shall stay on the panel. Ice skater Phillip Poole and Pussycat Doll Kimberley Wyatt shall join the panel. Karen shall take the role of head judge.

The contestants shall be announced shortly.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kicking off the line up we have soap stars Michelle Collins and Chris Bisson. Also taking part are TV Presenters Myleene Klass, Timmy Mallett and Kate Garraway. Joining from the sporting world we have Gold Medal winning cyclist Joanna Rowsell and Bronze medal winning boxer Anthony Ogogo. Joining from the music industry are Westlife member Brian McFadden, Radio DJ Dave Berry and opera singer Katherine Jenkins. Benidorm star Jake Canuso and Downton Abbey actress Sophie McShera are also going to swap scripts for skates whilsr ending the line up are chef Phil Vickery and comedienne Nina Conti.

Please share your thoughts on my cast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Partners will be revealed at 8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Partners will be revealed at 8

They shall now be at 9:30 as a friend is on tv tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katherine + Matt Evers
    Timmy + Olga Sharutenko
    Jake + Maria Fillipov
    Michelle + Andrei Lipanov*
    Brian + Penny Coomes
    Sophie + Dan Whiston
    Anthony + Brianne Delcourt
    Kate + Sean Rice
    Phil + Vicky Ogden
    Dave + Louise Walden
    Nina + Lukasz Rozycki
    Myleene + Sylvain Longchambon
    Chris + Nina Ulanova
    Joanna + Mark Hanretty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Show One shall be later on today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Garraway and Sean Rice skate to Royals by Lorde

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 4.5
    Phillip Poole: 4.5
    Kimberley Wyatt: 4.0
    Jason Gardiner: 4.0

Total: 17.0/40.0

Judges Comments

Karen Barber: Better than what I expected but you just need to be more focused in your lifts, you seem to go a bit wobbly.
    Kimberley Wyatt: I was really impressed by your performance skills, you told a clear story however I felt like I was watching a robot tell that story, you just seemed really stiff. A good first performance though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skating to A New England by Kirsty MacColl it's Anthony Ogogo and Brianne Delcourt

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 6.0
    Phillip Poole: 5.5
    Kimberley Wyatt: 4.5
    Jason Gardiner: 4.0

Total: 20.0/40.0

Judges Comments

Jason Gardiner: If I'm honest, I expected more from you Anthony. It's clear already that you and your partner have a strong bond and your lifts were incredible however there was no flow in between your movements which made the performance quie boring.
    Phillip Poole: Me and Jason were clearly watching different performances. You seemed to have fun on the ice therefore it brought a smile to my face. Yes, maybe your connections could be a bit more loose but at this stage in the competition who cares?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Performing to Alive by Leona Lewis it's Sophie McShera and Dan Whiston!

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 5.5
    Phillip Poole: 6.5
    Kimberley Wyatt: 5.5
    Jason Gardiner: 5.0

Total: 22.5/40.0

Judges Comments

Kimberley Wyatt: Wow! Sophie, that was beautiful! Your peformance skills are already top notch! I can't wait to see what else you can throw at us!
    Phillip Poole: I actually think you were severely under marked by the other judges. I got every ounce of emotion that you put into that. You could be a true contender in this competition!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skating to Where Is The Love by The Black Eyed Peas, it's Jake Canuso and Maria Fillipov!

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 5.0
    Phillip Poole: 5.0
    Kimberley Wyatt: 5.0
    Jason Gardiner: 4.5

Total: 19.5/40.0

Judges Comments

Jason Gardiner: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Jake Canuso! You are flying high mate! A great first performance! You made me want to get up and dance! Something to improve on however are your arms when you lift Maria, they seem to be a bit shaky!
    Karen Barber: You know that you messed up a couple of times there and that's why my Mark isn't as high as some what I've given tonight! I can't knock you for giving it a good go though so well done!

What's everyone's views on the show so far?
    The next couples will be at 6pm!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skating to Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams, it's Myleene Klass and Sylvain Longchambon!

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 7.0
    Phillip Poole: 6.0
    Kimberley Wyatt: 6.5
    Jason Gardiner: 5.5

Total: 25.5/40.0

Judges Comments

Kimberley Wyatt: Oh my gosh! Myleene! That was so entertaining. To start with, you look great with Sylvain and that partnership really showed on the ice. I'm sure that you're going to go a long way in this competition.
    Jason Gardiner: As entertaining as that was, I expected a tad more from you Myleene. Sylvain seemed to be leading you too much however that's my only worry at this stage in the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please welcome onto the ice, Timmy + Olga who are skating to So Macho by Sinitta

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 4.0
    Phillip Poole: 4.0
    Kimberley Wyatt: 2.5
    Jason Gardiner: 2.5

Total: 13.0/40.0

Judges Comments

Phillip Poole: Maybe So Macho isn't the right term. Timmy, I don't know what to say. At least you didn't fall and you were entertaining. There's also a clear connection between you and Olga. I think you've got a long way to improve though.
    Karen Barber: Yay! You didn't break anything...well a bone that is. Good try Timmy, we'll just have to see if the public are on your side tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Closing the show tonight, it's Nina Conti and Lukasz Rozycki skating to Both Reached For The Gun from Chicago.

Judges Scores

Karen Barber: 6.0
    Phillip Poole: 6.0
    Kimberley Wyatt: 5.0
    Jason Gardiner: 4.5

Total: 21.5/40.0

Judges Comments

Karen Barber: Nina, that was fantastic! You told a fantastic story and included some difficult lifts for Week One, you should be proud.
    Jason Gardiner: I wasn't expecting you to be that good Nina! You got away with being a bit robotic because of the story behind the song however other than that you should be pleased with yourself, well done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So there we have it, 7 couples have performed and the other 7 will perform tomorrow night. Here are tonight's leader board and voting details.

1st- Myleene + Sylvain (25.5)
    2nd- Sophie + Dan (22.5)
    3rd- Nina + Lukasz (21.5)
    4th- Anthony + Brianne (20.0)
    5th- Jake + Maria (19.5)
    6th- Kate + Andrei (17.0)
    7th- Timmy + Olga (13.0)

Now time to vote, please PM me with your list from your favourite to least favourite. 7 being best, then 6, then 5, all the way to 1 being worst. The lines will close at 9:30pm tonight and I'll be here at 10pm with the results!

See you then and happy voting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    90 mins left to vote
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first couple safe and performing next time is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SOPHIE + DAN :)

The next couple joining Sophie next time is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MYLEENE + SYLVAIN :)

The third couple skating next time is..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JAKE + MARIA :)

Joining them are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NINA + LUKASZ :)

This leaves Kate, Anthony + Timmy. The last couple definitely safe is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TIMMY + OLGA :)

This sadly however leaves Kate + Andrei and Anthony + Brianne who are our bottom two.

The couple leaving in fourteenth place are....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(ANTHONY + BRIANNE:(

Sadly guys you leave in last place.

Join me tomorrow for the other seven couples.

What are everyone's opinions on my first show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, I apologise for the inconvenience however I have decided to ditch this series and make another one instead. This is due to the fact that I am not keen on my cast or format and have more exciting ideas for a new cast. I hope this doesn't bother too many of you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I would like to see dancing on ice coming back in 2015 it woul be great if they do
  • Options
    MusicQueenMusicQueen Posts: 15,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kicking off the line up we have soap stars Michelle Collins and Chris Bisson. Also taking part are TV Presenters Myleene Klass, Timmy Mallett and Kate Garraway. Joining from the sporting world we have Gold Medal winning cyclist Joanna Rowsell and Bronze medal winning boxer Anthony Ogogo. Joining from the music industry are Westlife member Brian McFadden, Radio DJ Dave Berry and opera singer Katherine Jenkins. Benidorm star Jake Canuso and Downton Abbey actress Sophie McShera are also going to swap scripts for skates whilsr ending the line up are chef Phil Vickery and comedienne Nina Conti.

Please share your thoughts on my cast.

Amazing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing

Really? Or is that sarcasm haha?