Graceland (UK Pace) on Universal

13»

Comments

• Chas1989Chas1989 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Season 2 opener was good.

Mike taking charge of Graceland should be interesting - think there will be a few arguments along the way.

Charlie is looking at Badillo's wife - that was interesting given her new found love for Briggs. Does she still suspect him to have done something wrong?

One thing I do love about Graceland is its fast pace - keeps you hooked.

Hope Season 2 lives up to Season 1.
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am well into season 2 , brilliant fast paced action all the way with loads of twists and turns........brillant
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My recording of episode 1 of season 2 went awry last night and I don't see another showing plus it doesn't seem to be on Virgin's on demand or on the Universal website. :(

Now on Virgin's on demand. Yay!

Enjoyed it.
  • Chas1989Chas1989 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Another good episode this week.

Wonder how much longer Briggs can keep the truth hidden? Charlie will surely keep digging. And that tape is still there.

Felt sorry for Jakes and his son's situation

Paige and Mike teaming up was hinted in Season 1 - seems they will go further in Season 2.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the season finale in America tonight. I've been watching at US pace and it hasn't disappointed. Fingers crossed it gets picked up for a third season!
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paige finally lost her mind, no excuse!
  • Tom2023Tom2023 Posts: 2,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful, intelligent, maverick American cops living in a beautiful house in a beautiful town in the sun fighting baddies and winning.

Will the conveyor belt of bilge ever stop?
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's episode is at midnight. Hmm.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's episode is at midnight. Hmm.

It was moved to midnight two weeks ago, i assume it didn't rate very well so they just bumped it later. Not the end of the world when you can record it and watch it the next day. I hope it doesn't mean that they won't show season 3 (if there is indeed a season 3 because no word on that yet)