Kara Tointon Facebook "hoax"

2»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonze wrote: »
    If she didn't 'care' then she wouldn't have invited loads of random people from various EE forums to be friends. :cool:

I meant maybe she didn't care that about the consequences of her actions.
  • Options
    Scotish_Chic_09Scotish_Chic_09 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    If she didn't 'care' then she wouldn't have invited loads of random people from various EE forums to be friends. :cool:

You seem way too interested in this story. Every thread on here you are there denying it.

And as you said you didn't view the page in another thread how come you seem to know so much about what happened? :confused:

I for one would sooner believe the people who had access than the people who didn't see it yet seem so sure they are in the right :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    You seem way too interested in this story. Every thread on here you are there denying it.

And as you said you didn't view the page in another thread how come you seem to know so much about what happened? :confused:

I for one would sooner believe the people who had access than the people who didn't see it yet seem so sure they are in the right :cool:
    I've yet to see anywhere in the DS T&Cs where it says I cannot respond to a thread, no matter what subject
    Maybe you could point out the section :cool:

As for your accusations - I've replied to your PM ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I've yet to see anywhere in the DS T&Cs where it says I cannot respond to a thread, no matter what subject
    Maybe you could point out the section :cool:

As for your accusations - I've replied to your PM ;)

Can I just say, I am friends with this Kara Tointon on Facebook, I was talking to her when it all came out, she deleted most of the people she didn't know, and she told me on email that the BBC had told her to say it was a fake, and to get rid of her facebook account, but she kept it hidden. I am still friends with her on facebook, and still talk to her. I know by the photos and what she says, she beleives she is the real Kara. There are mobile phone photos she has taken of herself, and to be honest, they would be hard to get. I am not 100% convinced, but she said one morning she was dreading the day becasue she had been called into a meeting with the bosses, and it when she came out, she posted straight away she wasn't having her contract renewed. I looked online everywhere to see if it had been released, and it hadn't not even on DS. And she said Ricky Groves was also in the same position. She did say she thought it was becasue of the facebook thing. About a week later it all came out on DS.

So, if you want any other info, get contact me!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pres.F wrote: »
    She would say so herself wouldn't she?

did she comment on how she imagines the hoaxer got personal pics of her? or how the hoaxer knew Lauren was leaving?

She told me she was told to say that by the BBC!
  • Options
    benny1982benny1982 Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    I think all EastEnders and other soap actors/actresses on Facebook are hoaxes. They are mainly just people pretending to be them. It is so obvious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say, I am friends with this Kara Tointon on Facebook, I was talking to her when it all came out, she deleted most of the people she didn't know, and she told me on email that the BBC had told her to say it was a fake, and to get rid of her facebook account, but she kept it hidden. I am still friends with her on facebook, and still talk to her. I know by the photos and what she says, she beleives she is the real Kara. There are mobile phone photos she has taken of herself, and to be honest, they would be hard to get. I am not 100% convinced, but she said one morning she was dreading the day becasue she had been called into a meeting with the bosses, and it when she came out, she posted straight away she wasn't having her contract renewed. I looked online everywhere to see if it had been released, and it hadn't not even on DS. And she said Ricky Groves was also in the same position. She did say she thought it was becasue of the facebook thing. About a week later it all came out on DS.

I think this is a very reasonable post.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member

i do believe this could have happened but has kara given you permission to tell us? i dont think you would just tell us if you were her friend on there. if she found out she'd delete you
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    If Kara was released for revealing info on plotlines then why hasn't Scott Maslen? He revealed about 12 months ago that Ronnie would have a massive breakdown within the next year. We are now starting to see the early effects of this.

He revealed this long before he should have, so should be given his P45 as well if this is their thinking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    If Kara was released for revealing info on plotlines then why hasn't Scott Maslen? He revealed about 12 months ago that Ronnie would have a massive breakdown within the next year. We are now starting to see the early effects of this.

He revealed this long before he should have, so should be given his P45 as well if this is their thinking.

There is a big difference in both revelations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that this thread has exposed an issue with DS. People believing Kris Green's word as gospel need to take another look. Of course Kara would tell a JOURNALIST that the page had nothing to do with her.

or perhaps Digital Spy Soaps Editor needs to tow the line and stamp out any unauthorised plot reveals
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm friends with her and her sister on facebook too, I'm absolutely sure her page is real, she constantly puts on photos, status updates, etc, that aren't available anywhere else, and so does Joe Swash. If someone's faking both their accounts then they must literally spend 24 hours a day doing it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duplicate post - deleted
  • Options
    RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »

Santer thinks Jack Branning is important to the show (I don't), that's the difference
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this was all a hoax, all of it. Kara does not have a facebook page that is public, someone copied many stars, pretending to be them, they did this to one of my personal friends who I actually know in person, and they reported the person. Whats more, someone hacked my FB account, and this account and posted garbage. I have since changed my passwords, but I feel so sorry for Kara, I beleive she is totaly innocent in all of this. I was totally gutted that someone had the nerve to go in on my accounts and write such stuff, so aplogies to all that had responded to my "Previous" posts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i do believe this could have happened but has kara given you permission to tell us? i dont think you would just tell us if you were her friend on there. if she found out she'd delete you

So sorry, this was a hacked account, and was not me that wrote this.