New Tactic...It's Sunday, time to threaten to walk

DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh Brother First JJ and now Keevugh, pity me I want to leave, blah blah blah:rolleyes:. PNP nothing more Nothing's original anymore:yawn:

Comments

• DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Josie's day of getting them isolated yesterday and then last night telling lies about Keeva to everyone about her and JJ I can't really blame them being upset.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more things change, the more they stay the same
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Let her out
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Oh Brother First JJ and now Keevugh, pity me I want to leave, blah blah blah:rolleyes:. PNP nothing more Nothing's original anymore:yawn:

Exactly.

Its laughably pathetic, and frankly, what we've come to expect from this desperate, vacuous being, devoid of any redeeming qualities!
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    She wont walk

she had the biggest chance to walk and didnt
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Its funny how the 'invited' HMs threaten to walk but dont
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Denise wrote: »
    After Josie's day of getting them isolated yesterday and then last night telling lies about Keeva to everyone about her and JJ I can't really blame them being upset.

What lies?

Am i being suspicious in thinking this latest "I want to leave" comes really close to Nomination day?
    Now it could backfire and people will think "oh, well she wants to leave so I'll nominate her" or it could work that she gets the sympathy vote and turns people against Josie.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for Caoihme in the slightest, especially after all the nasty and spiteful things she has said about Corin, who has done absolutely nothing to her.

If Caoihme is as "mortified" as she claims to be (she was also "motified" over the Shabby affair), then shouldn't she thought of how it would come across, before she was kissing Shabby's neck and touching her breasts, even after she knew Shabby fancied her, and before jumping into the bath, making her shirt see-through and then flirting with John James?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    If you'd of seen all the Keeva scapegoating recently, and Josies (and Daves) hate compaign against her, I'm sure you'd want to walk to if you were in her shoes :).
    Forum Member
    Its funny how the 'invited' HMs threaten to walk but dont

No doubt BB would fix it by demanding JJ enter the DR should Keeva threaten to leave again.... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Karma and Nemisis are goming into play here and about time too.;)
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    What lies?

Am i being suspicious in thinking this latest "I want to leave" comes really close to Nomination day?
    Now it could backfire and people will think "oh, well she wants to leave so I'll nominate her" or it could work that she gets the sympathy vote and turns people against Josie.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for Caoihme in the slightest, especially after all the nasty and spiteful things she has said about Corin, who has done absolutely nothing to her.

If Caoihme is as "mortified" as she claims to be (she was also "motified" over the Shabby affair), then shouldn't she thought of how it would come across, before she was kissing Shabby's neck and touching her breasts, even after she knew Shabby fancied her, and before jumping into the bath, making her shirt see-through and then flirting with John James?

Maybe you don't like Keeva as she hasn't been the nicest to your favourite, but that doesn't get away from what Josie has been doing to Keeva the last 24 hours. I hated Keeva in the beginning and thought Josie was great, but recent behaviour has totally turned my feelings on both.

Josie has told everyone that Keeva jumped on JJ with different versions from topless to naked. The truth was Josie was throwing water on her and she had a shirt on that went a bit see through when wet. Josie also told Corin that Andrew has told her that Keeva was put in to be the bitch, this isn't known if a lie or Andrew has been passing info to Josie as he has developed a bit of a crush on her.

Josie has been lying a lot in the house and Keeva is the but of it at the moment due to pure jealousy.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie has been a cow, but for the same reason I think Keeva has been a great HM since Shabby left, I don't feel much sympathy. She had a hit list and was obviously trying to get rid of the people she didn't like (Dave, Ife and Corin) by bitching, tactics, baiting, forming alliances etc etc. That's been so great to watch, but if the tables are turned, then I think you live by the sword, you die by the sword. I'll be sorry to see her go, but I don't buy this victim stuff.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »

I see what you're saying.

I don't care about revolving door etc, as I still believe that anybody who utters that tired cliched line should be given 60 seconds to think about & if they don't change their mind in that time, they're gone.
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    Well Karma and Nemisis are goming into play here and about time too.;)

Karma's a Keeva :)

Sorry I mean bitch :D:D
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nerf666 wrote: »

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I see what you're saying.

I don't care about revolving door etc, as I still believe that anybody who utters that tired cliched line should be given 60 seconds to think about & if they don't change their mind in that time, they're gone.

I disagree, if people say it more then once, they should be booted out with no BBLB appearances and no invitation to the final night.

Ruins the show.
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    What lies?

I didn't hear any lies either. Good post, spot on.
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Keeva and JJ please walk.
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    nerf666 wrote: »

:D:D: lovin it