Options

Casey makes sure of airtime everyday

John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
Forum Member
Casey plays the Big Brother game every day like a typical non-celebrity contestant. A little show of anger, then a heart-to-heart and then a woe-is-me monologue in the diary room, making sure she has a few minutes on the highlights show. She aspires to be a celebrity and so has to keep herself onscreen as much as and for as long as she can.

Casey has no feelings for Lee. The initial flirting with him followed by the "hurt" over his betrayal are both merely tactics to get airtime.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Yeah exactly. Nobody falls in love and gets their heart broken in 2 days. She's always been a famewhore and will do what she can to make a storyline for herself.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I like Casey but now her 'relationship' with Lee is over she doesn't want to fade into the background.

I think she could go on Friday but I think it will be Lee.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Casey is really doing this deliberately just for airtime, then good on her.

I'd rather watch an HM that actually tries to do something to give the fans something to talk about than watch HMs like Liz, Sam & Ollie who do very little & barely feature on the HLs.
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    compared to Luisa's 20mins, Lee's 10 mins, Lionel's 10 mins, Jim's 10 mins, Dappy's 5mins.... Casey's 2 mins is o.k are we afraid it's interrupting Linda, Liz, Ollie's minute each.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Casey and thought she was entitled to be upset at the way Lee treated her, but FGS its went on long enough, its getting tedious and the only "storyline" she has and she is milking it, I have seen a marriage breakdown happen with less "woe is me"!! I think many seem to be over the "casey love".