Options

Was it unfair for the crowd to boo Luisa in the final?

jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
Forum Member
✭✭
Felt it was rather unnecessary

Comments

• Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty, the only person (IMO) that warranted 'Boos' was Linda.

And my reasoning is....

They all portrayed themselves as they wanted to be seen or were. (Like them or not)

Linda went in and wanted us to see Jim as she thinks he is, (she may be right she may be wrong), but, I prefer to make my own judgements and would have preferred the HMs to make their own judgements too.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the odd exception - I'm pretty anti booing and think it's completely out of order on Finals Night.

Why bother pitching-up if you feel that way?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I didn't think there was any need to boo Luisa. It was the final so I thought the crowd would be in a good atmosphere. She done well to get 4th place. I did find her very entertaining as a housemate.
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't get booed that much tbh it was pretty mixed and when she left the house it was actually mainly cheers as well .
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    The crowd are morons, she got cheers from the studio audience the night Lee left.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was probably the best reception she got and she took the few boos in her stride. At least there were no "off off off" chants during her interview and Emma was quite complimentary towards her (surprisingly).
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the crowd wanted to boo someone but the finalist were all so nice, she was the only one who stood out as a candidate to be booed. It was very half hearted and mainly in jest and Luisa didn't mind.
  • Options
    docuchickdocuchick Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    It just occurred to me that it may have been related to the conversation she had with Jim where she said that she wouldn't be bothered by being booed, but she thought he would be upset if he was booed so she would rather it was her than him or anyone else for that matter. Maybe the crowd were taking her at her word? Anyway, I loved her! she was a lot of fun!
  • Options
    TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, she received more cheers than boo's - that said, I think anyone who makes the final deserves cheering. It's the finale of a show it should be celebrated. The crowd can just be scummy sometimes. It annoyed me when they boo'd Deana and Gina - two other contestants, who both made their series watchable.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was mainly cheers some boos for the panto effect which she seemed to be fine with
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't hear many cheers at all