Disgusted NO MORE

DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm disgusted with big brother and the voting public. It's so unfair, I stopped watching after Freddie was evicted, and this year they've lost me after the first 10 days.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    I'm disgusted with big brother and the voting public. It's so unfair, I stopped watching after Freddie was evicted, and this year they've lost me after the first 10 days.

Bye cya next year
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was too much focus on Rachel on the highlights the last few days.
  • reishunreishun Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gutrot wrote: »
    Bye cya next year

maybe not!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm annoyed at the public. She got evicted coz she's a gorgeous girl, came off as obnoxious in her VT and was doomed from there without a good couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be watching as much as I have so far.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also hate when those who have been bullied (yes, i said the word and i think it's justified) get evicted. I'm really struggling to turn on the live feed now. I feel gross just thinking about that vile aussie's smug face.

Ah well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shabby should have been kicked out.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that someone being bullied shouldn't get evicted, it is a vote for the bullies, and the housemates, apart from that obnoxious creep, and weirdo Dave liked her. BB should leave the nomination process alone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think JJ played a blinder. Best start to BB ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Im really off watching now, Rachel has been most of show, now she gone bit boring..imo
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shabby should have been kicked out.

Yes and did you just see on BBBM what Shabby being doing to the GBP that save her?

Taking her trousers down and showing us all of what she sit on:eek: What a sight:eek:
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    There was too much focus on Rachel on the highlights the last few days.

Shabby and Sunshine had nothing to focus on, Rachael did herself no favours by getting involved in so many arguments with JJ when she was up for eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok cya later have a nice life me I keep watching
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

Its lost another one here too. **** erm Im just gutted that they have got my £15
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A true BB fan rolls with the punches. Sometimes your favourite wins, sometimes they get evicted, but it's still a helluva ride!

You should just go with the flow and enjoy it for what it is - an entertainment show ;)
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on, we all have differnt housmates we favour. If we all switched off everytime a vote went against our opinions the show would be pointless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie oh I loved him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think JJ played a blinder. Best start to BB ever.

Here Here! He's a revolting person but i think he's playing a great game. Let's see who he goes for next.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what's more annoying than Rachel being voted at (which I was disappointed at myself)?

People who throw their toys out the pram when people they like are evicted. Why were you even bothering to watch in the first place if it was just for one housemate?

I'm just as disappointed, but is their really any point acting like a big baby about it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Virgo wrote: »
    Yes and did you just see on BBBM what Shabby being doing to the GBP that save her?

Taking her trousers down and showing us all of what she sit on:eek: What a sight:eek:

ew, no i didn't, big mouth freaks me out (those loud rude young people! yuck!) glad now, can easily die without viewing shabbys chocolate starfish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please return. My telly hasn't worked the same since you left. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    It's a tellyshow, OP, no need to get ya knickers in a twist over it. ;)