Embarrassing Sex

1789101113»

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    I hope you don't come across it, I've heard there are few worse things to happen to a man's "little guy" during sex! Basically, if the foreskin becomes too tight, it can rip the skin between it and the willy. Of course, it's worse due to the amount of blood flow in that area at the time, causing the surrounding area of the "incident" to look like a scene from a horror movie :eek:.

i never knew there was so much too sex:eek::o
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drunken sex can be so steamy but is ripe for embarrassment. I was erm.. Pleasuring his downstairs area and unfortunately my mouth was open when he guffed a big beery fart in my mouth, I then gagged and eventually puked on the carpet re: being rather drunk. :o Awful!

Luckily we'd been together a while so wasn't too big a deal. :D
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    That is an amazing answer! (also good choice of band! *Paul Landers fan right here*)

:D you gotta love Paul. Had the pleasure of watching them in Nottingham last year and Paul was in spitting distance as they did Buch Dich - it was one of the best concerts ever :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    My most embarrassing moment happend when I was pleasuring his manhood, The neclace I was wearing got caught in his willie.
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex and me were once doing stuff and my big toe went right up his arse :eek:

Did he enjoy it?
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bellatella wrote: »
    My most embarrassing moment happend when I was pleasuring his manhood, The neclace I was wearing got caught in his willie.

:eek: OUCH :(:cry:
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    While we were both in a 69 potition, she let rip one, right in my face :eek: :eek::eek:

Did you reciprocate?
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    bellatella wrote: »

Ahhhhgh:eek:

I miss this thread... Shame I can't contribute:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    My ex called me the name of a Liverpool player when we were spooning once. It was more than a little weird.

Same ex; we were in a hotel and ended up breaking a lamp....
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    My oh took our dog for a walk while i had a nice bath. I decided to get dressed afterwards in sexy underwear complete with stockings and suspenders to surprise him when he got home. I waited downstairs on the sofa all seductively then heard the kitchen door open. I could hear my oh talking (presumably to the dog) then froze when i heard the unmistakable laugh of my other halfs stepdad!

They had popped round unexpected and met my oh just before he entered the garden. I panicked because i knew they were on their way to the living room and there was no way i could get upstairs without them seeing me. I had a moment of quick thinking and grabbed the dogs blanket and covered myself in it and pretended i was snuggled up watching tv. It was horrible because they were there for about 3 hours and i couldnt get up. My oh made tea, did everything and i looked so lazy sat there. I couldnt even get up to walk to the door to say bye when they left!

Another almost embarrasing incident yesterday just as we were about to have sex my other halfs dad turned up unexpected and let himself in, we didnt hear his car or the door. If it hadnt been for the dog making a fuss we would have been actually having sex before we realised he was downstairs! Cue us quickly putting our clothes back on and rushing downstairs trying to look innocent!
  • macsmurraymacsmurray Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Another almost embarrasing incident yesterday just as we were about to have sex my other halfs dad turned up unexpected and let himself in, we didnt hear his car or the door. If it hadnt been for the dog making a fuss we would have been actually having sex before we realised he was downstairs! Cue us quickly putting our clothes back on and rushing downstairs trying to look innocent!

Lock your door!!
    Forum Member
    macsmurray wrote: »
    Lock your door!!

We usually do as his dad has a habit of turning up unannounced during the week! Although usually he rings first on weekends as we are usually out. This particular day my oh had just got home from work and it was spur of the moment.

Thought of another embarassingish one. We had family round and family always come through the back garden to get in. Nobody mentioned anything odd but when i went to let the dog out when everyone had gone i noticed a used condom in full view of everyone who would have walked down the path that day! The worst thing is we dont use condoms often so if it was ours it must have been one the dog had hid and then taken outside without us noticing. The other, more disturbing option being someone had sex in the alleyway and slung it over our fence!
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    My oh took our dog for a walk while i had a nice bath. I decided to get dressed afterwards in sexy underwear complete with stockings and suspenders to surprise him when he got home. I waited downstairs on the sofa all seductively then heard the kitchen door open. I could hear my oh talking (presumably to the dog) then froze when i heard the unmistakable laugh of my other halfs stepdad!

They had popped round unexpected and met my oh just before he entered the garden. I panicked because i knew they were on their way to the living room and there was no way i could get upstairs without them seeing me. I had a moment of quick thinking and grabbed the dogs blanket and covered myself in it and pretended i was snuggled up watching tv. It was horrible because they were there for about 3 hours and i couldnt get up. My oh made tea, did everything and i looked so lazy sat there. I couldnt even get up to walk to the door to say bye when they left!

I love that story, that's the kind of thing I could imagine happening to me. Those 3 hours must've dragged on and on. :D
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok I'm bored and thought I'd make this post.

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened during sex?

My ex and me were once doing stuff and my big toe went right up his arse :eek:

Mine was quite funny rather than embarassing but i'l share it anyway.

Mid pump as they say, other half on top, getting right to climax (for me anyway) he leans in for kiss, and his arm kinda gives way and he falls head butting me in the nose and bursting it. I didnt know if to laugh of cry! :)
    Forum Member
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I love that story, that's the kind of thing I could imagine happening to me. Those 3 hours must've dragged on and on. :D

They did! I had to give oh the death stare when he asked why i was using the stinky dog blanket instead of my new snuggie which was upstairs :D

I needed the toilet too but had to hold it! The worst part was feeling like i was being lazy and not a good hostess.

It wasnt as though i was completely naked but if anyone had seen me dressed like that they would have known i was expecting sex which would have been almost as embarrasing as being caught!