Ian Lee is terrible

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
I know these threads are brought up each week but seriously.

Not funny, nothing charming about him, no witt, nothing. Just an irritating man.

Comments

• FT28FT28 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »

Not funny, nothing charming about him, no witt, nothing. Just an irritating man.

:yawn:
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what has he said?
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain Lee? :eek:

He may be upset that you spelt his name wrong! :o;)

Hated him on LBC but I've liked him on BBLB :)
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love watching him you never know what he's got say GO IAIN
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish he'd stop doing that with his lips where his eyes open wide at the same time.

I think if a real 'funny' person was to come on the show he'd shut up and stop trying to make the women laugh.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing funny about the guy at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee is a breath of fresh air and has them all sniggering....

I'm guessing those that don't like him are Sam or Gina supporters!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You think calling somebody a slag is the height of comedy. As in, you thought it was an hilarious, laugh out loud moment.

Your opinion on humour should be disregarded.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    You think calling somebody a slag is the height of comedy. As in, you thought it was an hilarious, laugh out loud moment.

Your opinion on humour should be disregarded.

Says who? YOU
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a big fan but he's been okay on his last few appearances.
  • cattygirlcattygirl Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I find Iain Lee a little smarmy he looks at the camera in a way that you know he watches himself on the catch up. :D
  • Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's hilarious. He should come to the US - I think Americans would love him.
  • Lofty ForeheadLofty Forehead Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Says who? YOU

And me. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    At least Iain Lee wears his heart on his sleeve and says if he doesn't like someone. It's a shame Emma isn't more open as its plain obvious when she patronises the audience with her "we have to be impartial" speech, when in fact they are anything but impartial. You may as well be open about your feelings. If BB wanted to be truly impartial they need to sort out the BBOTS audience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says who? YOU
    It doesn't take Oscar Wilde to recognise that Iain Lee is the smartest and wittiest of that terrible bunch. I mean Christ, he's sitting beside people like Rylan from X-Factor, some woman from Loose Women and Sallie from page 3 on a nightly basis.

Regardless, the fact that on one hand you're starting a thread about how unfunny Iain Lee is, while on the other you're posting a thread about how Gina calling Hazel a slag was sooooooo omfgLMFAOlolololol, suggests that your grasp of comedy is a tad limited.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he is.........I cant watch the Saturday night show because he is on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I feel bad for Ian Lee. He is bar far and away the most proficient and charismatic person they have on the show but he has to hold back and not overshadow AJ, Rylan and Emma. He could present BOTS with his eyes shut. He must feel like I do watching my kids trying to do simple tasks. I say "hey there buddy, you want some help there?" and all I get back is "Noooooooooo!!!! I can do it by myself!!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Iain lee a lot.

He messes up but he is entertaining and funny.He is also consistent and honest and intelligent and shows the other main presenters how they should do it on Bbots
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only watch the Sat show because he is on, he,s witty, straight to the point and a bb fan ... bit quiet tonight I thought
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cattygirl wrote: »
    I find Iain Lee a little smarmy he looks at the camera in a way that you know he watches himself on the catch up. :D

I thought a few of the looks at the camera tonight were saying you know what I want to say but I cant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I thought a few of the looks at the camera tonight were saying you know what I want to say but I cant

They tightened his reigns and put the blinders on him tonight.
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure Iain will have a right to reply on here later - isn't that right, darling? ;)
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One thing is for sure , he ain't gonna be doing any stadium tours anytime soon :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure about Ian at first, but I do like how he doesn't tow the party line. He is an independent thinker, and seems more balanced than the rest.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cattygirl wrote: »

BIB.... Yes that's the word I've been looking for