Options

How to spot that Casey is insincere

John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
Forum Member
Her face! Whether she is "angry", "sad" or "confused" the only part of her face that moves is her mouth. This isn't the Nicola McClean problem (botox), it is because what she is saying doesn't reflect what she is thinking.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think everyone is just finding her continual ranting over Lee beyond tedious now, whether she is genuinely upset or not.

Move the f*ck on.
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever!.....I still feel sorry for the Girl....She's bin Played by a Nasty Piece of Work and I hope she just learns from it !!
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's still desperately clinging on to the Lee storyline.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    Whatever!.....I still feel sorry for the Girl....She's bin Played by a Nasty Piece of Work and I hope she just learns from it !!

She's nearly 30 isn't she?

Should know better by now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People actually look at her face ? :D
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How to spot that Lee is insincere

His lips move.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that there are people siding with Lee when he has been proved time and time again to be a liar.

If I were in her place her stuck in a house with him I would not be getting over it anytime soon and I would be giving him a much harder time than she has.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not clinging to the Lee story line. The man/boy started telling appalling lies about her and blaming her for the boos both he and the latest love of his life received. I think her responding to that is understandable.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I can't believe that there are people siding with Lee when he has been proved time and time again to be a liar.

If I were in her place her stuck in a house with him I would not be getting over it anytime soon and I would be giving him a much harder time than she has.

Is anybody siding with Lee?... I don't think so. He's a prick of a man child.

I just dont like her either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think everyone is just finding her continual ranting over Lee beyond tedious now, whether she is genuinely upset or not.

Move the f*ck on.

it's that slimy little creep Lee that is clinging on to the Casey story, he is trying to blame everything on her to save face, for his botox beauty jasmine..they are seriously thick if they think Lee has done no wrong!
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey has acted like the perfect victim.

She obviously liked him from the start and has continued to like him.

Rather than getting angry when he went off with Jasmine she 'left the door open' by not get angry with them.
    That way if things went tits up with jasmine he could then get back with Casey as she wasn't fallen out with him.

When jasmine left and he blamed Casey she got angry. This was because now there was no hope of there ever being him and Casey again. Why would there be as he now 'hated' Casey.

I see that they have now made up. Casey accepts it. Now there is a chance, in Caseys mind, that she might get back with him. If he now clicks his fingers she will be with him again.

She is a victim that will keep allowing him to get away with things because she likes him.

Very sad. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tominxster wrote: »
    Casey has acted like the perfect victim.

She obviously liked him from the start and has continued to like him.

Rather than getting angry when he went off with Jasmine she 'left the door open' by not get angry with them.
    That way if things went tits up with jasmine he could then get back with Casey as she wasn't fallen out with him.

When jasmine left and he blamed Casey she got angry. This was because now there was no hope of there ever being him and Casey again. Why would there be as he now 'hated' Casey.

I see that they have now made up. Casey accepts it. Now there is a chance, in Caseys mind, that she might get back with him. If he now clicks his fingers she will be with him again.

She is a victim that will keep allowing him to get away with things because she likes him.

Very sad. :(

she may still like him as a friend though, if she had any sense she knows what he is like now & stay right away from him..
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flavour wrote: »
    she may still like him as a friend though, if she had any sense she knows what he is like now & stay right away from him..

I don't think she has the sense though as she is acting like a 'victim'. The sort of woman that chooses abusive men.

I wish she would stay away from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tominxster wrote: »
    I don't think she has the sense though as she is acting like a 'victim'. The sort of woman that chooses abusive men.

I wish she would stay away from him.

you think women choose abusive men??

i hope she stays away from him she is far better then him in eevry sense
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    She's not clinging to the Lee story line. The man/boy started telling appalling lies about her and blaming her for the boos both he and the latest love of his life received. I think her responding to that is understandable.

Of course and if there was any evidence of her saying they should have a showmance BB would have shown us the footage.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her face! Whether she is "angry", "sad" or "confused" the only part of her face that moves is her mouth. This isn't the Nicola McClean problem (botox), it is because what she is saying doesn't reflect what she is thinking.

utter Bullshine.:p
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because he is a liar doesn't mean she isn't one too. They can both be players and liars
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because he is a liar doesn't mean she isn't one too. They can both be players and liars

true but unfortunately for Lee the cameras are on him 24/7 showing him for the liar & player he is... as for Casey? when & where ?
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's all move on now. Casey and Lee are friends for now and the show is dead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Indeed.

My instinct is that even if Casey didn't say those things in the clear, broadcastable words Lee's suggesting, she might well have had those media instincts and transmitted them to him.

I find her innocent injured girl next door act unconvincing.

This doesn't make me a Lee fan at all, of course, but he is an excellent housemate.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »

How on earth has she been played :confused: She fancied someone who reciprocated but actually really fancied someone else. People never seem to remember that Casey always knew Lee fancied Jasmine as she used to tease him about it and in the bolt hole despite seeing Lee literally salivate whilst watching Jasmine on the screen she still snogged him :o

For someone that has been played she isn't half doing well out of it :cool:

Where are people siding with Lee :confused: Criticising and disliking Casey doesn't mean siding with Lee. She is actually independent of him, supposedly.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has been the epitome of restraint and good manners. There has been nothing wrong with Casey's conduct at all. I have absolutely no idea why people seemingly want to nitpick her behaviour to find fault.

I'm with you,had that been done to me I would have been alot less civil dealing with the situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @trevor-tiger

How on earth has she been played She fancied someone who reciprocated but actually really fancied someone else. People never seem to remember that Casey always knew Lee fancied Jasmine as she used to tease him about it and in the bolt hole despite seeing Lee literally salivate whilst watching Jasmine on the screen she still snogged him

For someone that has been played she isn't half doing well out of it

a player is someone who is skilled at manipulating (playing) others especially at seducing a woman by pretending that they care for them when in reality they are only interested in sex, or until the next woman comes along, who does this remind you of?

he led her on, played with her feelings when all the while he was interested in jasmine, he waited till he was alone with her to try it on, nothing but a worm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I don't like Lee (other than finding him entertaining as a housemate) but I do think that Casey is milking this for all that it's worth. She's not really done much else in the house, other than her stories with Lee.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    flavour wrote: »

a player is someone who is skilled at manipulating (playing) others especially at seducing a woman by pretending that they care for them when in reality they are only interested in sex, or until the next woman comes along, who does this remind you of?

he led her on, played with her feelings when all the while he was interested in jasmine, he waited till he was alone with her to try it on, nothing but a worm

Casey knew he fancied Jasmine. She teased him about it on more than one occasion. Clearly she hoped something could happen between them anyway. But even after seeing Lee's reaction to seeing Jasmine on the screen and hearing him be very open about really fancying Jasmine she till chose to snog him :o

She either has very low self esteem or, I can't help wondering, who is playing who :cool: After all surely the player should come out on top like she has.