Options

Jasmine pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine having even one of your precious eggs fertilised by Lee Ryan. Hideous:D:o
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    hahaha now we all know what happened in the toilet :p:p
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its the Daily Star and not reliable but i'm interested to read this story.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you not read before posting OP?
    It says they talk of their plans to have loads of kids in the future.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I know its the Daily Star and not reliable but i'm interested to read this story.

It was an immacLeeate conception :p
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    It was an immacLeeate conception :p

I bet you have wanted say that from when CBB started :p:p LOL
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Imagine having even one of your precious eggs fertilised by Lee Ryan. Hideous:D:o

Or even worse - Luisa :o
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Or even worse - Luisa :o

I would give Luisa 10 babies!! :D
  • Options
    beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anything coming from the DS is bollicks. haha talk about milking it for every penny, these two are doing a mighty fine job with OK mag etc.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story also quotes Jasmine as saying she wants to be pregnant by Lee and live in a 'big fat house' by the end of the year....so his Mum'll need to budge up a bit, then as he has no house. Then she says he's 'great' husband/father material!! :o:o;-) REALLY?? Woman's in for a big shock....
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No f*cking way this cant be possible :o
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story also quotes Jasmine as saying she wants to be pregnant by Lee and live in a 'big fat house' by the end of the year....so his Mum'll need to budge up a bit, then as he has no house. Then she says he's 'great' husband/father material!! :o:o;-) REALLY?? Woman's in for a big shock....

She didn't actually say by Lee. She may actually be having Dappy's baby.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is the worst version of this story.Lee doesnt sound sure of anything here,least of all a house lol
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unless she is laying ground to dump him and sell more stories at the back of it.

Lee doesnt sound sure of anything at all.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He is such a plank, he has two children already, no home, just a series of bonks with a woman who is only here because she has nothing better to go back to the USA for.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    He is such a plank, he has two children already, no home, just a series of bonks with a woman who is only here because she has nothing better to go back to the USA for.

Talk about sweeping statements where is the proof that she has nothing to go back to the States for. Shakes head and walks away.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

I am sure you are great.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Makosi bring out a line of Home Pregnancy kits?
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it says they plan to have lots of babies. I dont think She's pregnant yet.
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So funny. I am trying to think of just one aspect of his behaviour/personality which would lead me to come to this conclusion - erm - the selective memory ? the vanity ? the weak mindedness ? the lack of self control(her words) ?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may actually be having Dappy's baby.

Cue the predictable sitcom exchange of:
    Dappy: Hey, he's a big boy, like 'is dad, man!
    Jasmine: That's the umbilical cord, you jerk!
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolute hoot - so that's what running water in a bathroom does, must remember never to run taps when a man is in the room!

Don't believe it for a minute and if there is a baby I think it is more likely to be Luisa's :)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    What an absolute hoot - so that's what running water in a bathroom does, must remember never to run taps when a man is in the room!

Don't believe it for a minute and if there is a baby I think it is more likely to be Luisa's :)

I have a bad back and have tried sitting on the taps but it stil hurts so I will have to pm Lee to give me a hand

On second thoughts....................I think I will give him a miss:D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Jasmine will get pregnant soon just to stay in the UK