hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never realised Donal Logue was in this :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    MESSAGE FROM FFF

She is having trouble getting onto DS - cant load the pages or something. Will keep you all posted as necessary.
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MESSAGE FROM FFF

She is having trouble getting onto DS - cant load the pages or something. Will keep you all posted as necessary.

Talk Talk strikes again. :(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MESSAGE FROM FFF

I had that part way through the film - took me about 10 mins to get back on!:mad: There's a whole thread about it on GD - think it's nationwide. I don't have talktalk either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I may be jinking myself saying this - but I have had no trouble with DS but I am with Sky Broadband.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on Talk Talk and it's been ok this evening, past few evenings have been a mare though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    UPDATE FROM FFF

She is calling it a night - cant get DS at all now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It comes & goes - I can get every other website I choose, just not DS - comes up with that error loading page. As long as I wait 10 mins or so, it comes back. Quite annoying tho!

I'm toodling off now too - very tired. Sweet dreams Heathens, catch up tomorrow when I've had some very necessary sleep! x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet dreams SGF and FFF. :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not having problems either - we've got Orange

G'Night SGF & FFF xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good night Heathens everywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to finish watching this in the comfort of my bed. It doesn't half go on doesn't it. ;)

Nite all, sweet dreams. :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goes to bed to watch the ends as well

G'Night Everyone..Cheers Heath where ever you are xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    It's let me on now, trouble is it's 1:08am!!!, Insomnia strikes back:( Poo:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What film are we going for next week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gonna try and get some sleep:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What film are we going for next week?

Casanova?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Casanova?

OK, if that's what we all fancy.
    How did everyone find the Patriot last night?, I admit to having a little blub, forgot how sad it is in places:o. Heath looked so young.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, if that's what we all fancy.
    How did everyone find the Patriot last night?, I admit to having a little blub, forgot how sad it is in places:o. Heath looked so young.

Aww! It was sad - I didn't make it to the end cos I was so tired. You off today? Did you get any sleep in the end?

Loving the location FFF! I haven't had a proper think so will change mine when I've thought of something wittier!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww! It was sad - I didn't make it to the end cos I was so tired. You off today? Did you get any sleep in the end?

Loving the location FFF! I haven't had a proper think so will change mine when I've thought of something wittier!:D
    Yep, day off. Finally got to sleep after 4:30am, well, thats the last time I looked at my clock!, how you doin?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, day off. Finally got to sleep after 4:30am, well, thats the last time I looked at my clock!, how you doin?

You poor ole stick!:( I'm ok - quite tired today. Will be heading for early bed tonight I think! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You poor ole stick!:( I'm ok - quite tired today. Will be heading for early bed tonight I think! :)

Me too, got to sleep tonight as I have work tomorrow....already look like one of the zombies from "Shawn of the dead"!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, got to sleep tonight as I have work tomorrow....already look like one of the zombies from "Shawn of the dead"!!!

I'm off tomorrow! Long weekend!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm off tomorrow! Long weekend!:D

Cow, there's no need to rub it in!!!!:mad:....you lucky thing, got another long day tomorrow and then do my sainsbury's shop....on the upside I can get more Kopperberg, and look for stripey mugs:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cow, there's no need to rub it in!!!!:mad:....you lucky thing, got another long day tomorrow and then do my sainsbury's shop....on the upside I can get more Kopperberg, and look for stripey mugs:D

I can't drink that at the mo!:( Don't rub it in!:mad: BTW do you like my location?;)